Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jaydude69

Re: Step Sis sexy heels

Post by Jaydude69 »

I've been holding back this update for a while now but this has a pretty good story to go with it. A few months back I was visiting my cousins for a party around the holidays. I ended up getting pretty drunk and banging a chick from the party and stayed the night there. Everyone had to take off early the next morning so I was left to let myself out. I got up and found all her shoes were placed neatly in the hall closet. I grabbed a couple pairs of her smelly flats and her super hot sam edelman spike heels. I was thinking about the hot sex I had the night before and was still really turned on while I was fucking her shoes. I had her smelly black flat pressed up against my nose while I took turns fucking all her shoes. As I had my dick deep in the heels I suddenly came out of nowhere. I shot a huge blast all over her black flats and covered another pair of her flats I had grabbed. I put everything back in its place and headed out. A few weeks later we were all at another party and she showed up wearing the same spike heels. I've cum in them quite a few times and always try to fuck them when I have the chance. We were hanging out near the door talking when one of the other girls had asked about her hot shoes. She took this opportunity to slide them on and model them for everyone. My dick got so hard knowing that only a few weeks earlier I had my balls deep in those shoes until I came. She strutted around a little bit then turned around and came over to me. This is the crazy part. She took her heel off and handed it to me to show me how heavy they were with all the spikes! I couldn't believe what was happening! I held the heel for a second and gave it a once over trying not to cum right there.

I have a video that I'll get around to uploading of me cumming the flats. I also was able to grab a candid shot of her in the heels the night she wore them out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Hi Jaydude69, what Town are you in???
Cormin

Post by Cormin »

Jaydude69 wrote: She strutted around a little bit then turned around and came over to me. This is the crazy part. She took her heel off and handed it to me to show me how heavy they were with all the spikes!
She definitely knows you like her heels, and she fucking loves it.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Here's a quick shot of some fun I had the other night. Got a great video of me fucking these slutty bebe platform stilettos. These have to be the hottest shoes she has and it feels so good to fuck the toe strap on them. I found a smelly pair of used pantyhose too and a bunch of other goodies. Let me know what you think and I'll post some more soon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stryder

Post by stryder »

Ho my god, the pink wedges are awsome!!!!!! It gonna be amazing to play with this shoes, you are so Lucky :D

Mores pics please :mrgreen:
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

oh yes! please load all that expensive heels inside for her.. especially if they have satin or suede insoles
Sausageman11

Post by Sausageman11 »

Put the heels in the legs of the hose and blow a load on them imo.
graffik87

Post by graffik87 »

Please more photos of beige green wedges
Jaydude69

Re: My heel cumming adventures

Post by Jaydude69 »

So here's the video I mentioned the other day. I ended up cumming all over the slutty Aldo platforms. Will post some more later when time allows but wanted to share.

http://xhamster.com/movies/4210224/fuck ... yhose.html

Post about the Aldo heels:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=58999

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=45648
Cormin

Re: My heel cumming adventures

Post by Cormin »

any updates?