Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

plus47

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by plus47 »

Well done man :)
Great story!
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

It's been a while since I've blasted her shoes as I haven't had the same chances recently. I'll have pretty regular access again soon and I'm going by this weekend to check on her place. What do you wanna see done and which pairs need a big cum blast?

Would love to hear some dirty stories of what you would do to her/her shoes if you had the chance!
Gurkenglas

Post by Gurkenglas »

fuck her shoes at her bed
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Id like to see a huge cumshot on the outside of the suede spiked booties
bootheels

Post by bootheels »

Any updates?
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Jaydude69 wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 1:46 pm It's been a while since I've blasted her shoes as I haven't had the same chances recently. I'll have pretty regular access again soon and I'm going by this weekend to check on her place. What do you wanna see done and which pairs need a big cum blast?

Would love to hear some dirty stories of what you would do to her/her shoes if you had the chance!
Amazing. Would love to see your step sis' heels again. As for the dirty stories you wanna hear, I would go to her place, and fuck all her heels and cum inside her pink heels. Then I would wait for her to come back home from work and offer her a foot massage while watching TV. I'll give her one hell of a massage and relax her to sleep and then fuck her heels that she wore all day at the office and cum on her pretty painted toes. Then I would rub the cum all over her feet and also some lotion to cover up the smell and as an excuse for the stickiness. Then while she is sleeping I would cum on her feet again at night and then again after a while. When she wakes up her the cum would be dry and she would think its just lotion that her step bro rubbed on her feet while she slept and thank me. The next day she would be excited all day to come back home and get another relaxing massage from me. I would do the same to her worn heels and her pretty feet again everyday.
LOL this sounds like a crazy horny psychopath wrote it :lol:
Please take some candid videos of her wearing heels that you have fucked. It would be so satisfying to watch her heels being blasted by you after watching those :twisted: :twisted:
I love high heel Pumps
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

bootheels wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 5:58 am Any updates?
Stopped by and had my way with one of my favourite pairs and another goodie I found! More to cum..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
doper

Post by doper »

Heels and panties my favourites !
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Gurkenglas wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 8:11 am fuck her shoes at her bed
I was out of town for around 4 days and didn't have a chance to cum the entire time. on my way home I had to stop by her place to pick something up but I knew she would be home. I showed up and chatted for a bit with her and her friend that was there when I got a great idea... since I was traveling all day I asked if it would be alright to have a quick shower before heading out (I said I had to go somewhere else after there and couldn't stop at home first). She of course said it was no problem and to just head upstairs. Her bedroom door was open when I went up so I quietly slid in and opened her closet to grab a pair of heels. Right on top were my favourite pink wedges! I didn't have much time to look around but there was a thong right on top of the clothes hamper that I stuffed in to my pocket. I went to the washroom and locked the door behind me. With the rush of them being in the house and not cumming for days it took no time to shoot a huge load in them. I meant to get both but lost focus and loaded the one. I had to clean them up a bit since there was so much in there but left the rest to dry. I had a shower and dropped everything back in it's place before heading out.

Pulled off another similar blasting this week... more to cum
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Great Job