Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thefootjoblover

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by Thefootjoblover »

Thefootjoblover

Post by Thefootjoblover »

Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Slingbackshoes wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:40 am They should really smell of cum, a woman can it immediately recognize that particolare odour, that's why quite a few or even many women dislike eating/drinking sperm
Some of her shoes for sure look like they’ve been cummed in. I’ve blasted some suede ones or other materials that have made a very obvious stain same with her pantyhose. The pink wedges definitely smell a bit like cum since she only wears them partying and I blast those the most. Her office shoes still really smell like her sexy feet but they’re usually not around much.

I’ve had a very amazing update for a while now... waiting for the right time to share.

I went by her place like I normally do but it had been a few weeks since I was busy. I did the usual snooping around and came across her overnight bag. Whenever I see it in her closet and I can tell it’s full my heart races. This time was no exception! Inside was a massive haul of sex toys, outfits, heels and condoms. Amongst other things were a bunch of different cock rIngs. I was instantly hard and knew I had to fuck everything... here’s a little taste for now... let me know if you want to hear more and what you think was in the bag... ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

jackpot! please show us more!
valker

Post by valker »

looks amazing... sure there be anal beads...maybe even strapon lol
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Definitely want to see
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Nice
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

I love how you put on the cock rings too. Great update
Hengst81

Post by Hengst81 »

Any update?
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

valker wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:13 am looks amazing... sure there be anal beads...maybe even strapon lol
Very close, but not quite! I’ll post the update in a little bit if there are any last minute guesses. This is the best find I’ve ever had!