Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

roomy101

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by roomy101 »

Jaydude69 wrote:Guess which pair I finally got my hands on!! Here's some candid shots of her after I had my fun... but more on that to cum.

Yes, this pair was loaded before she slipped them on!
Great thread Jaydude69.

Lovely hot pair of legs.
You sure are one lucky dude.
keep up the good work.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I will get around to posting those pics of the MK's soon... i have a great update for you guys! lots of hot and slutty things I found that day and of course made sure to blast them.

Here's some fun I'm about to have right now.. I found these in a bag right when I came in her place today. The skimpy little g string smells very strong and looks like she had some fun in it! Also found a pair of pantyhose and her Lita boots which I'm going to give a good fucking now. She had a bunch of lipstick in there as well.. I'm sure it ended up all of some guys cock the other night!

I'm going to make a video soon of me fucking some of her heels, panties, hose, whatever you wanna see. Let me know which things you want to see fucked and I will try and do all of them at once. A shoe gang bang lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Those boots seem to be a fav pair for her......has worn them to death!!.......must be smelling a bit nasty by now surely....with the attention you have given them??
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Awesome! Would love to get my hands on that green g-string. You should use her pantyhose as a masturbation sleeve, and then spray your cum all over those dirty panties.
shoewanker69

Post by shoewanker69 »

Great job!
PM me to chat about Teens, Shoes or WWE Divas!
Hollyinhose2013

Post by Hollyinhose2013 »

JayDude of course I want to see your cock and balls in her pantyhose.... I love nylons and cock! :D :D
shoejoblover

shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Hollyinhose2013 wrote:JayDude of course I want to see your cock and balls in her pantyhose.... I love nylons and cock! :D :D
This. Seeing the cum seep through the pantyhose into some heels or wedges would be great
shoejoblover

shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Hollyinhose2013 wrote:JayDude of course I want to see your cock and balls in her pantyhose.... I love nylons and cock! :D :D
This. Seeing the cum seep through the pantyhose into some heels or wedges would be great
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

[quote="italianboots"]Those boots seem to be a fav pair for her......has worn them to death!!.......must be smelling a bit nasty by now surely....with the attention you have given them??[/quote]

It's crazy that she still wears them! I love blasting deep inside them and I've rubbed my cock on the outside and left a few stains... I'm sure her feet get pretty sticky after a night in those! She does tend to wear them with hose so maybe it's not so bad.

[quote="Tiafain789"]Awesome! Would love to get my hands on that green g-string. You should use her pantyhose as a masturbation sleeve, and then spray your cum all over those dirty panties.[/quote]

[quote="Hollyinhose2013"]JayDude of course I want to see your cock and balls in her pantyhose.... I love nylons and cock! :D :D[/quote]

I'm going to stop by there 2 days from now and make a little video fucking her heels and whatever else I come across. Fucking them with some pantyhose around my cock sounds like a great idea! I'm going to grab about 6 pairs of her heels and take turns fucking all of them before I give a nice blast to the lucky pair. If there's any requests or pairs you want to see fucked let me know before then! Which pair should get loaded at the end??

Here's the ball draining blast I gave her Lita's last week. I fucked them for a bit with the hose and let my precum soak in to them. I pulled them off and fucked the boots hard until I blasted deep inside them. I knew she wouldn't be home for quite a while so they had time to dry. I left the whole load in there but put that shoe back in the bag in a way that the load slid down to the toe area.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aboudy

Post by aboudy »

very sexy your job can you cum on ana purse or leather jacket