Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by italianboots »

I 2nd that man.....some girls just arent fussy about their shoes.........I reckon I could park a bus in my ex's boots at times and she wouldnt notice........never mentions cum in her shoes or boots unless its ultra obvious.

Your step sis has probably got used to her shoes being a bit sticky and believes that to be the norm now :twisted:

Great post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh no. I agree with it also. Don't get me wrong. A lot of women don't like it.

Post by 421180928 »

Looking for an update of this hot session
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Heading over there now and will post some updates shortly! Wait do you wanna see played with today? Let me know quick and I'll see what I can do!
zrim

Post by zrim »

Jaydude69 wrote:Heading over there now and will post some updates shortly! Wait do you wanna see played with today? Let me know quick and I'll see what I can do!
Do some pairs of her flats please :-)
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I've been away and haven't had the chance to cum any of her shoes or post pictures. I'm hoping the next couple updates will make up for that... as something great happened as a result of all this :)

I had to go away for about a week and a half for work and my step sister had asked if she could borrow my car while I was gone as hers was having some issues. I said it was no problem and left her my keys before I left, which also had my house keys and the keys to her house. I figured I'd just stop there and get everything once I returned. The day I was coming back I got delayed and wasn't going to make it home until much later than expected. I messaged her and asked if she could just leave the keys in the garage at her place so I could pick up my car. She said she was going out drinking that night so it was the best idea anyways. By the time I got in it was after 2 in the morning so I caught a cab to her place to get my keys. I arrived an no lights were on so I figured she must have come home and gone to bed already.. this is where it go interesting. I went around the back and in to the yard where the garage is in the back corner. It was still very dark but I could see that there was a light on inside the house. I continued to the garage and opened the door without paying much attention to inside. When I turned to go in the garage I all of the sudden noticed she was inside the room facing the backyard... although she wasn't alone! She must have picked up a guy at the bar that night because she was currently on her knees sucking him off in the living room! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There are no houses directly behind her so it's fairly discreet but there she was going to town on this guys cock in plain sight! I knew it would be too dark to see that far back in the yard so I decided I'd stop and watch a bit. She was still fully dressed at this point wearing a black low cut top and a tight fitting green skirt and her newer Steve Madden wedges. She kept taking him in her mouth for a few more minutes before he switched and started going down on her. By this point she was bent over the arm of the couch and I knew it was just a matter of time before he had his way with her. Sure enough he got behind her and started fucking her hard. She was still in her skirt and wedges, although her skirt was wrapped around her waist now. He continued fucking her good and I could hear the moans slightly from where I was.. it must have been loud inside! After a little position changing they stopped briefly and he got behind her again.. I figured they were going back to doggy style. I'm not 100% sure because I was a bit further away, but it appeared that he was now inside her ass! I've always known she has a thing for this as I've come across her buttplug, but this confirmed it! It didn't take long before he had too much. She quickly spun around and dropped to her knees again to suck him off once more. He blew directly in her mouth and I watched as he jerked the last bit of cum out. To add to the slut factor, she even has a tongue ring!! Once he was done you could see her giggle a little bit before getting up. She didn't rush off to spit it out either, so I'm guessing we all know where that ended up! This wasn't the first time I caught her being fucked (once several years ago I also mistakenly saw her getting pumped, in pantyhose no less!!!) but I still couldn't believe what I had just saw. Normally I find condoms kicking around in her waste bin but this lucky guy got to bareback that night!

I waited until they had moved out of the room and grabbed my keys to leave. I messaged her the next morning to let her know I had gotten my keys late last night. She said she was still feeling it from last night (the drinks or the ass pounding she took) and didn't even notice I came by. I stopped by her place now to snoop around a bit. I'm going to fuck and sniff her wedges so hard today! too bad she didnt let her fuck toy cum in them that night :lol:

Do you want to hear about the other time I caught her? There were some pantyhose and hooker boots involved.. if that's something everyone wants to hear?? :lol: :lol:

Pic below is a blast I gave a few weeks ago to a pair of pantyhose straight out of the drawer. I let them dry out and put them back... wonder what she's gonna think next time she pulls these out?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
talesdemileto

Post by talesdemileto »

Very interesting material. Thanks for sharing
tombone

Post by tombone »

Wow! Great update!
Pagol

Post by Pagol »

OMG i came twice reading the story and shure i want to read the other story especialy pantyhose are involved
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Damn!! I got hard reading it..
I'm for the other story too! ^^