Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hoseandheels

Re: Step Sis sexy heels

Post by hoseandheels »

Jaydude69 wrote:Here are some more shots of her body and some edited face shots. I had to distort it a little bit, sorry.

I stopped by a few days ago and had a quick go with the sexy goth wedges. I don't know if I've fucked these ones before but they were easily accessible and needed a good loading! I also grabbed one of the spiky boots and sniffed them hard while I fucked the wedges. They have a stronger smell now so she must be wearing them in the summer heat.

When I was over the other day there were a ton of panties everywhere. I was trying to be quick so I didn't bother but it gave me an idea. I was thinking about sending a lucky forum member a pair of her worn panties. I think it would be so hot if some lucky guy got to taste them while he got off. I know I'd love to! The catch in all this is that you must be in the States or Canada and I'd want to see some sort of tribute to let me know you wanted it. If I find someone up to the task, I will mail a pair of the most well worn panties I can find
EDIT: Please delete. Didn't see that a mod had to approve the post first before posting.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I haven't had a lot to update on recently as I've been pretty busy and there hasn't been enough time to stop by and visit those sexy heels! I did manage to stop in last week and have my way with a couple of my favorite pairs. I rummaged around and found some sexy pantyhose in one of her drawers. I slipped them over my cock and pounded the toe strap on the slutty platform bebe's. It felt so good with the nylon over my cock fucking those hot heels. They're so slutty! I ended up blowing my load in the Iron Fist heels and spreading it around a bit before I put them back in their place. I'm going to try to stop by again in the next couple days and see what I can manage. I've also had a couple other experiences recently that I'll have to post sometime soon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wedgecreamer

Post by Wedgecreamer »

Its so hot she is showing off her feet in the photos wearing those wedges covered in your slime. Her toes are covered with your semen, don't you want to cum in her too?
hoseandheels

Post by hoseandheels »

Jealous of the forum member who gets to get that. Would love to hear your other stories too.
Hollyinhose2013

Post by Hollyinhose2013 »

[quote="Jaydude69"]Iummaged around and found some sexy pantyhose in one of her drawers. I slipped them over my cock and pounded the toe strap on the slutty platform bebe's. It felt so good with the nylon over my cock fucking those hot heels.

Oh I love cocks in pantyhose. It feels fantastic and it looks fantastic! Thanks for posting these!
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Hollyinhose2013 wrote:
Jaydude69 wrote:Iummaged around and found some sexy pantyhose in one of her drawers. I slipped them over my cock and pounded the toe strap on the slutty platform bebe's. It felt so good with the nylon over my cock fucking those hot heels.

Oh I love cocks in pantyhose. It feels fantastic and it looks fantastic! Thanks for posting these!
Thanks Holly! I know what you mean. It feels absolutely amazing! She actually wore them out the night after based on some photos I saw. I never came in them but there was probably some precum and my cock definitely fucked that pantyhose hard. I'll post the pic later today for you to see!
Hollyinhose2013

Post by Hollyinhose2013 »

My cock is hard just thinking about it. Can't wait to see more of those pantyhose pics and what you did to them. Love this thread! :evil: :D
PHDIKOULAS

Post by PHDIKOULAS »

cum in her slippers!!!!!!!!1

slippers for the win! :twisted:
carlovet1980

Post by carlovet1980 »

MMMMMMM I LOVE CUM IN PANTYHOSE !!!
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I was at my step sisters place over the weekend and found she had got a super sexy new pair of wedges recently! I found them in the closet but unfortunately I was only able to snap a few quick pics before I had to put them back. I'm going to try and get back there soon to give them a good fucking! They're very high probably at least 5 inches with a platform. I was able to grab another pair while I was there since they wouldn't be noticeable. This was the first pair I posted about and a pair I used to borrow a lot when she first got them. you can see how worn down these are on the inside. This pair probably had 20+ loads when she didn't wear them for a long time and lent them out to a friend. it must have been super sticky after a night out in those and probably why they are so worn now!

I also had a go this week with the pointed pumps. I've held on to these for a while now and I'm not sure when I'll return them.. they don't get much use so I'm not really in a rush. I've been spreading it all around the soles to get maximum coverage and it's starting to show now!

I did get a response in terms of the giveaway I had proposed a few posts ago. I know a lot of other people had asked to I thought I might put it out there again. Also could entertain the idea of swapping, but I'd be wanting something in return. PM me if you might be interested and have a good proposal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.