A Guess Mess

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Retifist

A Guess Mess

Post by Retifist »

Here is my tribute to a lovely pair of Guess d'Orsay pumps. These reveal nice toe cleavage and tremendous arch exposure which makes them irresistible.
GUESS_01.JPG
Although I shot into the heel and wanted the Guess logo to be covered, everything flowed quickly down the smooth insole and pooled at the bottom.
GUESS_06.JPG
Nonetheless, things still managed to get sprayed around during that moment of pleasure.
GUESS_05.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoefreak

Re: A Guess Mess

Post by shoefreak »

Very sexy heels and a job well done! Thanks for sharing
floplove

Post by floplove »

Looks and sounds like a great time with some hot shoes!
Les escarpins de Cat

Post by Les escarpins de Cat »

Guess pumps are also part of my favourite shoes. So nice to cum in them and to smell the leather mixed with fresh sperm ;)
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

Les escarpins de Cat wrote:Guess pumps are also part of my favourite shoes. So nice to cum in them and to smell the leather mixed with fresh sperm ;)
You are very attuned to the pleasures of these pumps. After reading your reply, I decided to give them another go and here is the result.
IMG_00000090.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cumcrush

Post by cumcrush »

I enjoyed your pictures - good and heavy shots there sir :D
Thanks for sharing them with us !
Toes in hose on my nose when I die.
Les escarpins de Cat

Post by Les escarpins de Cat »

Retifist wrote:
Les escarpins de Cat wrote:Guess pumps are also part of my favourite shoes. So nice to cum in them and to smell the leather mixed with fresh sperm ;)
You are very attuned to the pleasures of these pumps. After reading your reply, I decided to give them another go and here is the result.
IMG_00000090.JPG
Wow thank you very much! Those heels are really great! Happy that you enjoyed one more time ;) I think I'll grap some Guess pumps out of my wifes collection and put a big load in them too! :P
Cheers.
Nellyheels

Post by Nellyheels »

I have owned and cummed numerous pairs of Guess pumps and wedges. Very nice pics. I chummed my SIL's Guess pumps and handbag recently.
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Last edited by FlipFlopsx on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Last edited by FlipFlopsx on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.