11! pairs of shoes of a hot girl! (another pair cummed)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ms49415

Re: 11! pairs of shoes of a hot girl! (another pair cummed)

Post by ms49415 »

H&M orange wedges
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Superbly done man!
I love peeptoes
I love high heel Pumps
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Those wedges are very nice, I do love a nice pair of wedges and they have been enjoyed in the hot sun by the looks of it.
And the flats... I think my nose would be stuck to them all day! I can only imagine how her feet must have slipped around in them with all that old sweat revived by hot feet and yet more sweat adding to it.
Great collection and it seems that women do like their New Look heels (for the price I would assume) and so many are selling them at the minute.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Lovely batch of shoes you got there. Wouldn't mind seeing a closer shot of these cuties. Love the flower insole
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice