Heel Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mouseroot

Re: Heel Find

Post by mouseroot »

those pink suede platform pumps are begging for a huge blast of sticky cum.

You are so very lucky.
suedej

Post by suedej »

Hi x have you screwed the blue pair yet ? The suede wants you all over it xxxxxx
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Sexy pics. I love seeing you fuck and cum in those open toe gold pumps. I also really got off on all the details your first pics showed us. Those scuffed up soles and tattered heels really turn me on. Thanks.
junglist

Post by junglist »

vid from last session - http://www.redtube.com/788319
mouseroot wrote:those pink suede platform pumps are begging for a huge blast of sticky cum.

You are so very lucky.
They have gone to a friend who I hope will treat them well & yes, I can't believe my luck sometimes :twisted:
suedej wrote:Hi x have you screwed the blue pair yet ? The suede wants you all over it xxxxxx
I know it does.
Not yet man. I am holding back with them. Going to coat the black pair first.
Got to have something to look forward to :wink: xx
MadAboutShoes(2) wrote:Sexy pics. I love seeing you fuck and cum in those open toe gold pumps. I also really got off on all the details your first pics showed us. Those scuffed up soles and tattered heels really turn me on. Thanks.
Cheers man! Glad you liked them
suedej

Post by suedej »

O M G ...... IVE JUST WATCHED SOME OF YOUR VIDEOS ON REDTUBE ...YOU ARE MY SUEDE HERO, I WAS SO TURNED ON. YOUR THICK CUM SHOOTING ALL OVER YOUR COLLECTION OF SEXY SHOES AND BOOTS...FUCK ME WOW XXXXXXX I really wanted to lick it off them :oops: :oops:
junglist

Post by junglist »

suedej wrote:O M G ...... IVE JUST WATCHED SOME OF YOUR VIDEOS ON REDTUBE ...YOU ARE MY SUEDE HERO, I WAS SO TURNED ON. YOUR THICK CUM SHOOTING ALL OVER YOUR COLLECTION OF SEXY SHOES AND BOOTS...FUCK ME WOW XXXXXXX I really wanted to lick it off them :oops: :oops:
Thanks for the kind words and the compliments man!
Thought you might have seen most of them anyhow, but am pleased how many videos are on there. Some of my old escapades bring back memories of having access to a hot collection of heels + 3 of the videos have had 30,000+ views, which I am really pleased with!

Last nights session below + some pics of how they are cumming along.
Fucked one of the ankle boots a lil too much that I wore my cock out a bit. Feeling a bit tender today, but I did get a bit carried away. Better quality vid to cum :twisted:
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
junglist

Post by junglist »

Last night session :twisted:

video to cum
37.jpg
38.jpg
39.jpg
40.jpg
41.jpg
42.jpg
43.jpg
44.jpg
44a.jpg
44b.jpg
44c.jpg
44d.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

That is beautiful man! Thanks for the update!
suedej

Post by suedej »

My word, thats so sexy xxxxx fuck them to piece's ! I love your work ! As you well know xxx
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

I love new look heels