my heels...

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lionel leggs

Re: my heels for sale..

Post by lionel leggs »

id love to know more. im new here and i dont really know how it works. id be happy to pay to be able to have my wicked way with some shoes of yours... 8)
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

I'm not a big fan of wedges but you can wear anything! The french nails are very nice and fit to the red leather! If I had to rank the kind of shoes, it would be something like that: 1. Heels 2. Boots 3. Wedges 4. Flats
And as I said, I'm not that much into wedges and usually not into flats at all.. but yours you posted above.. I'd totally do them ;)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="sima"]"You've got spanner legs......know what that means???? xx" I do not know what it means :roll:[/quote]

Spanner legs means every time I see them my nuts tighten!!!

Like the wedges, and your nails look really cute, such suckable little toes..........but those black platform pumps are just killer sexy, youre legs look stunning in them xx.
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

italianboots wrote:
sima wrote:"You've got spanner legs......know what that means???? xx" I do not know what it means :roll:

Spanner legs means every time I see them my nuts tighten!!!

Like the wedges, and your nails look really cute, such suckable little toes..........but those black platform pumps are just killer sexy, youre legs look stunning in them xx.
Okay, I understand :D I have one pair of killer heels platform thigh high boots, maybe you knuts explode when you could see them :D
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

I think they would :oops:

.......lets see you in those thigh high killer boots then?? xx
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

italianboots wrote:I think they would :oops:

Because only you are interested in them, please send me a PM message and tell your e-mail address. I'll get you one day images of the my killer boots :wink:
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="sima"][quote="italianboots"]I think they would :oops:

.......lets see you in those thigh high killer boots then?? xx[/quote]
Because only you are interested in them, please send me a PM message and tell your e-mail address. I'll get you one day images of the my killer boots :wink:[/quote]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you're beautiful, cant wait :)
mkmk72

Post by mkmk72 »

sima wrote:I have been on holiday in two days... :D I tried to take a picture of my boots from the top, it was little difficult :D
Nice angle!
boot9487

Post by boot9487 »

sima wrote:
italianboots wrote:I think they would :oops:

Because only you are interested in them, please send me a PM message and tell your e-mail address. I'll get you one day images of the my killer boots :wink:
I would LOVE to see that too. I'm going to PM too.

Thanks!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Sima you have such a great bum and legs, just love your black pumps. Would love to slip those off you after a nice long day in the office........heaven.