my heels...

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoelavin

Re: my heels for sale..

Post by shoelavin »

sexy sandals, very dominant ;)
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

shoelavin wrote:sexy sandals, very dominant ;)
Yes, they are the dominant sandals :wink:

Hi guys, I would like to ask your opinion on which one of the shoes are in your mind better, maybe the sexiest, flats or very high heels pumps? I would like to hear some reasons why, please let me know :)

Here are some my photos with the same style toes, but another flats and the other very high heels (killer heels)...
Last edited by Miss Sara on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I'm a fan of flats but you look stunning in those heels!
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

sima wrote:
shoelavin wrote:sexy sandals, very dominant ;)
Yes, they are the dominant sandals :wink:

Hi guys, I would like to ask your opinion on which one of the shoes are in your mind better, maybe the sexiest, flats or very high heels pumps? I would like to hear some reasons why, please let me know :)

Here are some my photos with the same style toes, but another flats and the other very high heels (killer heels)...
I love the flats because they accent the shape of the foot. The pumps not so much because of the platform. I can only see the shape of the shoe.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

The heels. Your feets inthese heels make a men creasy.
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

I def. prefer the heels! Love the shape, with the platform, so high.. yummy! Your feet and your legs are just perfect for those :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Def the killer heels......then when 'one of your random' foot fans cum in them it will run straight down into the toes :D
.....oh, and seriously, because your feet and legs just look soooooooo amazing in them.

You've got spanner legs......know what that means???? xx
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

"You've got spanner legs......know what that means???? xx" I do not know what it means :roll:
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Perhaps my question is boring :roll: but I would like to ask again for an opinion, wedge heels, Do you like?

I painted my toe nails same style as my finger nails, I really love the French style manicure/pedicure :)
Last edited by Miss Sara on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Amazing, you're so sexy!