my heels...

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Miss Sara

Re: my heels for sale..

Post by Miss Sara »

I had fun with strawberries... :D
Last edited by Miss Sara on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

You're so sexy!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

You're starting to enjoy teasing us aren't you beautiful sima.......?????????? :) :)

Very sexy, soooooooooooooo want to suck your pretty toes. Gorgeous xx
D8Dozer

Post by D8Dozer »

dam I love it
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

I'm totally not into crushing but that just gave me a boner :S The strawberry on your heel s so sexy.. and your toes .. yummy.. my tongue belongs there!
Oh and I also love your toe rings!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......now what do we have to do to talk you into a strawberry INSIDE a pair of your sexy boots 8)

Go on beautiful sima.....make us some strawberry jam with you pretty lollipop toes xxx
spermroy

Post by spermroy »

Omg sima you've got really nice shoes :O. Would love to have a pair and drain them in cum
Miss Sara

Re: my heels...

Post by Miss Sara »

Thank you for the great feedback all guys :D Here is one image of a strawberry, it's a little funny image... I think it resembles the "glans", haha.. :D :D :mrgreen:
Last edited by Miss Sara on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

sima wrote:Perhaps my question is boring :roll: but I would like to ask again for an opinion, wedge heels, Do you like?

I painted my toe nails same style as my finger nails, I really love the French style manicure/pedicure :)
Wedges please
shoelavin

Re: my heels...

Post by shoelavin »

I just imagined you standing there, telling me to eat that strawberry between your sexy feet in those incredible shoes.. now I have to change my pants.