My Girlfriend

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoelavin

Re: My Girlfriend

Post by shoelavin »

Great combination of shoes and toes, as always! Love the wedges, hope to see some cum on the insoles some time ;)
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

I am in love with your feet! I would like to marry them. But plugs could still play with them too. :D
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Hope to see much more of your new black flats.
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

So sexy! You should try french tip next.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Will those just be for wearing out in the evenings or will they get 'all day wear'......do you wear flats usually during the day or heels as well???? Thanks Miss P, you're a foot fetish Goddess :lol:
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

Hi it's Miss P,

I've worn those black strappy wedges out in the evening once or twice (they are still relatively new). But first I let Mr. P cum on them, then I wore them out on our date. It was just really sexy sharing our little secret. Now every time I see them dangling in my closet, I instantly remember stroke him in them :)
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

plugs1987 wrote:Hi it's Miss P,

I've worn those black strappy wedges out in the evening once or twice (they are still relatively new). But first I let Mr. P cum on them, then I wore them out on our date. It was just really sexy sharing our little secret. Now every time I see them dangling in my closet, I instantly remember stroke him in them :)
Hi miss P, what if you make him cum in your heels, wear them all night and take pics until the cum gets dry? :D
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

You are a heel/foot fetishs wet dream! Would love to see more of the black patents that show your amazing toe cleavage!
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

Hi it's Miss P,

When I tease my man with my black patents...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anakin_heel

Post by anakin_heel »

Beautiful, I can't wait to see your brown madden flats. And your new aldo flats too. :)