High Heeled School Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

davestratford1

Re: High Heeled School Shoes

Post by davestratford1 »

Im not sure if these count?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
konz

Post by konz »

junglist wrote:Never got the chance to have some fun with the type of black leather high heeled school shoes below when they were in fashion at my school & hadn't fully embraced my shoe fetish at that point in my life.
chunky sgh2.jpg
I have been trying to find a pair of them / a pair similar to them for a year or so. The other week, I was keeping an eye on someone selling the pair below. They didn't sell, so I made her an offer. The haggling when back and forth a little, and I bought them off her today. They are UK size 4 (37) Skechers black leather high heel platform school shoes, with a 2.5 cm platform and a 9.5 cm block heel.
sch0.jpg
sch0a.jpg
sch0b.jpg
sch0c.jpg
sch0d.jpg
sch0e.jpg
I had to pay a little bit for them, but when you have been waiting for SO long to find a pair, I thought they were worth it and bought them as a Christmas present for myself. Firstly, I couldn't believe I had found a pair that virtually tick all the boxes of what I have been looking for, and secondly, I didn't think that Skechers made shoes like these, or any sort of high heels. Very pleased to say the least :D Can't wait for them to turn up!
Likewise bro, likewise... cant even find pairs like these nowadays, its sad... :(
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

davestratford1 wrote:Im not sure if these count?
Ohh Yes stewardess shoes.

Please cum on them and share the photos with us.

Tanks
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

davestratford1 wrote:Im not sure if these count?
I'm curious about the partially seen shoes, especially the brown ones.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

gooeytwoshoes

Post by gooeytwoshoes »

i love this style of shoe, they were what all the girls wore when i was at school and spent many a lesson staring at the girls in class hiding my boner :-) i managed to get my hands of a few pairs of this style as my bro used to bring his gf's round home and while they were upstairs in his room i was licking and wanking into their shoes. lol My step sister had a few pairs similar to these too so when i went to stay at my dads place they'd get a load too. I remember one night i came in both shoes and left the cum in them, in the morning she came down stairs in a rush as she was running late slipped her shoes on took a couple of steps and said " ewww wet shoes " but just carried on out the door as she was late :-) i was hard all day that day. :D
junglist

Post by junglist »

Good find Shoddy & nice story Gooeytwoshoes.

:D They arrived yesterday, but I was busy. So here they are! They are even more beautiful in real life!
36.JPG
37.JPG
38.JPG
39.JPG
40.JPG
41.JPG
42.JPG
43.JPG
44.JPG
45.JPG
46.JPG
47.JPG
48.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

^ Those are hot.

I remember the popular brands during the time included Sketchers, Steve Madden, Mudd, LEI, and Bongo.
WL1987

Post by WL1987 »

Can't wait to see you cum those!
jon42

Post by jon42 »

They're going to look superb full of cock!