High Heeled School Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

junglist

High Heeled School Shoes

Post by junglist »

Never got the chance to have some fun with the type of black leather high heeled school shoes below when they were in fashion at my school & hadn't fully embraced my shoe fetish at that point in my life.
chunky sgh2.jpg
I have been trying to find a pair of them / a pair similar to them for a year or so. The other week, I was keeping an eye on someone selling the pair below. They didn't sell, so I made her an offer. The haggling when back and forth a little, and I bought them off her today. They are UK size 4 (37) Skechers black leather high heel platform school shoes, with a 2.5 cm platform and a 9.5 cm block heel.
sch0.jpg
sch0a.jpg
sch0b.jpg
sch0c.jpg
sch0d.jpg
sch0e.jpg
I had to pay a little bit for them, but when you have been waiting for SO long to find a pair, I thought they were worth it and bought them as a Christmas present for myself. Firstly, I couldn't believe I had found a pair that virtually tick all the boxes of what I have been looking for, and secondly, I didn't think that Skechers made shoes like these, or any sort of high heels. Very pleased to say the least :D Can't wait for them to turn up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PLATFORMER

Re: High Heeled School Shoes

Post by PLATFORMER »

Hot! I always wanted a pair myself with a naughty school girl outfit! Hopefully I can find a Well Worn pair one day, so I can have much fun ;) Nice pick up!
Ownedhostie

Post by Ownedhostie »

http://bit.ly/18kLp9v

Hope this link works, there's a used pair on eBay!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
junglist

Post by junglist »

PLATFORMER wrote:Hot! I always wanted a pair myself with a naughty school girl outfit! Hopefully I can find a Well Worn pair one day, so I can have much fun ;) Nice pick up!
Cheers! Yeh, good luck in your search. Up to 1000 views and only 2 replies. Though alot of forum heads liked high heeld school shoes, or maybe just waiting till they turn up, like me

Ownedhostie, they are pretty similar. Found a couple more pairs below that are similar. The last pair are mules, but would work wonders if you wanted to fill the tops up with cum :twisted:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CUTEST-L-E-I- ... true&rt=nc

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BARRATTS-Brow ... true&rt=nc
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Some of that style can be very appealing junglist, there are a few in this thread which should float your boat

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46194&hilit=schoo
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Nice score. I love these types of shoes. Of like to see them come back in style so there can be more well worn pairs for sale
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

Wel....as soon as I saw these I new that it was time to break out the Mrs. old school shoes! Hope you like my contribution....
I just did a quiky with them as I wanted to see if you thought they are what you all like....
Perhaps some knee socks to go with them....and I'm sure there is a school girl outfit around here somewhere
Please give me your thoughts!
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
jon42

Post by jon42 »

heelbone wrote:Wel....as soon as I saw these I new that it was time to break out the Mrs. old school shoes! Hope you like my contribution....
I just did a quiky with them as I wanted to see if you thought they are what you all like....
Perhaps some knee socks to go with them....and I'm sure there is a school girl outfit around here somewhere
Please give me your thoughts!
Would love to see Mrs HB in a schoolgirl outfit! Those heels look perfect for it.
junglist

Post by junglist »

They look quite nice Heelbone, with regard to the shape and the block heel. But not too keen on the long and rounded toe area. I do echo Jon's sentiments though
jon42 wrote:Would love to see Mrs HB in a schoolgirl outfit! Those heels look perfect for it.
Ownedhostie

Post by Ownedhostie »

Hey guys, I was out shopping in Debenhams today and while these aren't school shoes I thought you might like to know that this style come in boots too! If I'd had more time then I would have put some on and taken a pic of them but I was in a rush, sorry