High Heeled School Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoejoblover

Re: High Heeled School Shoes

Post by shoejoblover »

Nice shoddy.

I have a pair exactly like that which are always fun to fuck
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Always a place in my errrrrm heart for some of this style
I have some similar, fun to wear. Thought I had posted some pics but cannot find at the moment, may have to take more.
rash357 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:01 pm Great addition @shoddy90 - always loved that set of Mercedes Delane
There is a set ?
shoejoblover wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:29 pm
I have a pair exactly like that which are always fun to fuck
You have some exactly the same as those cuties shoejoblover? sounds interesting, and think the thread could benefit from pics
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Just got these
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rash357

Post by rash357 »

Yessir, there is - lemme know and I'll show you where to find!
shoddy90 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:48 am Always a place in my errrrrm heart for some of this style
I have some similar, fun to wear. Thought I had posted some pics but cannot find at the moment, may have to take more.
rash357 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:01 pm Great addition @shoddy90 - always loved that set of Mercedes Delane
There is a set ?
mercedes_tied_n_gagged_MercedesDelane10198_RT8L.jpg
mercedes_tied_n_gagged_MercedesDelane10191_RT8L.jpg
mercedes_bound_n_gagged_in_bra_and_panties_MercedesDelane11860_RT8L.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Cute shoes and a cute model make a nice little set. thanks rash357.
Something about that style appeals, but while the same pair in all shots, for some reason to me less attractive in the third pic, I suppose just something about that perspective, what a weird thing is this fetish.
Perhaps time for mine to come out to play
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

shoddy90 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:38 pm Cute shoes and a cute model make a nice little set. thanks rash357.
Something about that style appeals, but while the same pair in all shots, for some reason to me less attractive in the third pic, I suppose just something about that perspective, what a weird thing is this fetish.
Perhaps time for mine to come out to play
With you on that mate, 3rd shot isn't as appealing
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Heelbone - My mrs. had multiple pairs of those high heeled, school shoes that your mrs. is wearing. My mrs is a scool teacher and wouls always and still does, wear her shoes with nylons. The sexy smell of her shoes and nylons would make anyone of us explode in seconds!
I only wish that she would still have them. Talk about your"go to" shoe for cumming into.......well, they were the ones!!!!!! She had black, navy and brown. All of them with tons of cum loads in and on them. Too bad cell phones were not around then to take some pics.
Thanks for bringing back great memories.
Please post more pics of your mrs. in them !!!!!
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

"school teacher"
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

playtime
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

shoddy90 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:15 pmplaytime
Wow!!!!! That's hot