School shoes!!!!!!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoesex

School shoes!!!!!!!

Post by Shoesex »

Can't believe my luck here!! My cousins mate Arlene is going out this weekend to a Halloween party and she has left her costume at his house as he is going with her, she is wearing her old school uniform including her actual shoes she used to wear to high school!!! She is 27 a brunette with an amazing figure and gorgeous tonned legs! I used to see her in these shoes and dream about having a chance to spunk over them and now it's time!!! Not sure if any of you remember when the girls all wore this type of shoe to school
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schoolshoes1

Re: School shoes!!!!!!!

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Shoesex wrote:Can't believe my luck here!! My cousins mate Arlene is going out this weekend to a Halloween party and she has left her costume at his house as he is going with her, she is wearing her old school uniform including her actual shoes she used to wear to high school!!! She is 27 a brunette with an amazing figure and gorgeous tonned legs! I used to see her in these shoes and dream about having a chance to spunk over them and now it's time!!! Not sure if any of you remember when the girls all wore this type of shoe to school
I used to love this style!!! I'm hoping they make a comeback one day!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoesex

Post by Shoesex »

Ok just finished up on these school shoes! Just a pity she wasn't wearing em while I done it!!
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Shoesex wrote:Ok just finished up on these school shoes! Just a pity she wasn't wearing em while I done it!!
good effort!!! Don't look very worn tho.....
Shoesex

Post by Shoesex »

They have actually worn very well! Not worn out at all but then again the soles are really tough and rugged and made to last
thieph

Post by thieph »

Most days I walked around school with a raging boner because of these shoes. Most vivid memories (10+ years ago mind you) include but are not limited to:

1. Girl walking in these style shoes, denim mini skirt and tan pantyhose with her heels popping way out of her shoes with each step.

2. Girl with a similar pair but with a solid wedge/platform. This girl would play with these shoe non stop during class. She would slip her feet out, push on the heelcups to stand the shoes up, they would fall over and she would shuffle her feet around to put them back on, then repeated for the hour long class. One day I noticed she switched into sneakers during the day, went to her locker, which was unlocked, and swiped the shoes.

3. A girl wearing these shoes, tan pantyhose and a miniskirt sat one row over and one row behind me in a class and played with these shoes almost non stop. I somehow finished my test early that day despite her shoeplay and "put my head down" to relax while everyone else finished. I was really looking back under my arm and up her skirt.

4. Same girl as #3 on the same day, but in our science class where we sat at rows of tables and chairs instead of desks. She was playing with her shoes so vigorously that one landed out of her reach and she had to ask another girl in the row front of her to to grab her shoe.

5. Girl wearing a backless version of these shoes (sort of like a clog) and a denim mini skirt sitting in the row next to me. Watched her slowly dip her feet in and out of her shoes all class and even got a good look up her skirt a couple of times. Best part was when she rather loudly called out the kid two seats in front of me for looking up her skirt.
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

thieph wrote:Most days I walked around school with a raging boner because of these shoes. Most vivid memories (10+ years ago mind you) include but are not limited to: 1. Girl walking in these style shoes, denim mini skirt and tan pantyhose with her heels popping way out of her shoes with each step. 2. Girl with a similar pair but with a solid wedge/platform. This girl would play with these shoe non stop during class. She would slip her feet out, push on the heelcups to stand the shoes up, they would fall over and she would shuffle her feet around to put them back on, then repeated for the hour long class. One day I noticed she switched into sneakers during the day, went to her locker, which was unlocked, and swiped the shoes. 3. A girl wearing these shoes, tan pantyhose and a miniskirt sat one row over and one row behind me in a class and played with these shoes almost non stop. I somehow finished my test early that day despite her shoeplay and "put my head down" to relax while everyone else finished. I was really looking back under my arm and up her skirt. 4. Same girl as #3 on the same day, but in our science class where we sat at rows of tables and chairs instead of desks. She was playing with her shoes so vigorously that one landed out of her reach and she had to ask another girl in the row front of her to to grab her shoe. 5. Girl wearing a backless version of these shoes (sort of like a clog) and a denim mini skirt sitting in the row next to me. Watched her slowly dip her feet in and out of her shoes all class and even got a good look up her skirt a couple of times. Best part was when she rather loudly called out the kid two seats in front of me for looking up her skirt.
man after my own heart, I just missed being at school when these were in fashion, but used to love seeing girls in them after school at bus stops and train stations...would spend hours watching them play with and ruin them by trading down the backs etc.... Bring these shoes back I say!!!!
thieph

Post by thieph »

schoolshoes1 wrote: man after my own heart, I just missed being at school when these were in fashion, but used to love seeing girls in them after school at bus stops and train stations...would spend hours watching them play with and ruin them by trading down the backs etc.... Bring these shoes back I say!!!!
After I stole that pair out of the locker, I would jerk off with those shoes daily smelling them and recalling the sights of the day. I consider myself so lucky to have been in high school from 2000-2004 when the mini skirt was just coming back (and the girls had no clue how to sit in them), girls were getting to the age where they wanted to be "grown up" and began wearing pantyhose, and these chunky heeled shoes were in style.
Shoesex

Post by Shoesex »

Yeah I was in school when these and other sexy platform shoes with softer soles the same style as those shoes were in fashion also the kickers shoes that were like those! I can get my hands on a pair of those!!
junglist

Post by junglist »

Shoesex wrote:Not sure if any of you remember when the girls all wore this type of shoe to school
Yes. Very well. I got an instand hard on when I saw these. You are SO lucky
schoolshoes1 wrote:I used to love this style!!! I'm hoping they make a comeback one day!!!
Still love this style of black chunky block heeled school shoes + I hope they make a some back some day too