Sharing experiences of Living with a Shoefetish

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: Living with a shoefetish

Post by shoddy90 »

While not in any way doubting your recollections Bandolinohaze, memories and circumstances we believe entirely clear can be quite inaccurate after time has past, also, some imagined or stimulating idea can become as real as an actual occurrence.
Although a lot of other things to process in your additions to the thread, am I correct that you were studying for a doctorate when you were first referred to a psychiatrist / counsellor ?
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Shoe banger wrote:A shoe fetish its something that you're born with . .
Well shoebanger, those sharing in this thread and the board are making me consider the fetish more, but nature or nurture? I am still not sure, although mymothersheels makes what is for me a very astute and incredibly insightful comment drawn from his own circumstances when he says, " i've lived with this desire for as long as i can remeber, even before it became sexual"
mymothersheels wrote:For me, i've lived with this desire for as long as i can remeber, even before it became sexual. I know its because of, or at least encouraged by the beautiful shoes my mother always had (has).
although even with that insight, he adds that "I know its because of, or at least encouraged by the beautiful shoes my mother always had (has)"
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

mymothersheels wrote:For me, i've lived with this desire for as long as i can remeber, even before it became sexual. I know its because of, or at least encouraged by the beautiful shoes my mother always had (has). I keep it secret in my relationships, and it's never really affected my ability to have sexual relationships, i just keep it as a private little kink :)
Hi mymothersheels, I hope you don't mind, but I have referenced your comments already.

You seem insightful, and unlike others for whom the fetish is highly consuming and troubling, you seem easy with it, so can I ask what was particularly attractive to you about your moms shoes, were hers being compared in your mind to some others less attractive footwear.
If I may pry a little further without insult, while you believe it was your mothers taste in beautiful shoes that at least helped cause if not entirely created your fetish, did that lead to an attraction to womens shoes in general, or just hers, and did she always wear her beautiful shoes out or did she have a collection which remained indoors?
mymothersheels

Post by mymothersheels »

Hi shoddy90,

There's quite a lot to unpick in your questions, I'll do my best to answer some of them...
I think that even at a young age I realised that she was 'different' in or out of heels, that the footwear she chose made her seem to change. She seemed more elegant, confident, powerful even, when she was in heels...does that make sense? I remember how she would take time choosing the right shoes for a particular outfit, trying on many before finally deciding.
Over time i also developed a love for the smell and feel of heels, and most types of female shoe, and a fetish for feet too. I suspect there are many others whos interest was sparked in a similar way, perhaps i'm just a little more aware of it?
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

shoddy90 wrote:While not in any way doubting your recollections Bandolinohaze, memories and circumstances we believe entirely clear can be quite inaccurate after time has past, also, some imagined or stimulating idea can become as real as an actual occurrence.
Although a lot of other things to process in your additions to the thread, am I correct that you were studying for a doctorate when you were first referred to a psychiatrist / counsellor ?
That is correct! My doctoral mentor was alarmed that i was having extreme anxiety and referred me to his psychiatrist.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Looks like thread could use an update.While I have bought my fair share of used and new shoes from stores,online,ebay,ebanned and criaglists, I have developed a particular thrill for shoes borrowed or outright stolen.I haveNOT had the fortune some of the webpage has for finding great shoes left in open place like community spots to share the throways.I dont liv e where that exists. once in a awhile I became adept at finding my neighbors shoes lef tout and these I borrowed or if they were worn enough condition that I thought the owner was considerring thrown them away I never put them back. yes i even put neighbors shoes back on the porch without ever being caught.The most pleasure was hunting shoes at the office.For years at every job My job caused me to be working into the wee hours of the morning.I was alone in the building after about 9 pm,unless the building had security.But security is stuck downstairs watching the entrance etc. My job gave me minutes on end to prowl and a nd check for shoes left under desks.ladies do an amazing great deal of that.Those with positions that they go into meetings or meet the clients will leave nice heels under their desk to slip into but day in and day out work in flats or sandal aor wedges..some thing more comfortable.Younger women leave everytihing,they treat their cubicle as a second closet.Then ther are the walkers, my favorites,my co-workers walkers mostly always has their tennis shoes to walk in at breaks and lunch but frquently also kept at one one pair of comfy shoes there too. I made a habit of, as the activity of the day wound to a close,on the days i was late of making a round through my group then the then ext group..an ever expanding circle as time permitted>to see who had left what. My work caused me to interact with most of the whole company if i needed to,or they needed to.I saw everyone below upper management without suspicion. I used that to see my "work" and to problem solve for the shoe owners and could work into what i did questions a bout their lives.I left my fetish to be my own secret ayhough I talked to the owners about work and their lives and its a regret. As to favorites..dictated by what i found..the boss over the other half of my floor was a lady and one who left her heels at desk.Actually she was easy to t alk to as while she was OKAY to look at had a very warm personality even fun and slighly flirtatious,not a "bitch' about work and her problems with the technology..that is for the area..sometimes hers paticularly id she was traveling and the internet access was skechy..ANYWAY she actually hated heels..but she owned some gorgeous expensive pairs for her job..like meeting the upper management and trade meetings Hers were not there most nights excepts during our trade show time of the year.I did look f orward alot to then.then i could on seeing either a balck patent pair or black leather pair or a pink peep t oe pair brown peeptoe pair off white pair or a grey suede pair.also she would leave flats there..black suede flats. My pattern at work ALWAYS was hunt the shoes borrow them for the evening masturbate them eithe rin my office or the bathroom..then depending on the condition and if and how well i knew the o wner, clean them and return them.This boss as i was firs tworking there,I had heard she was a 'bitch' and mean so i woula absolutely clean her shoes.As i got to know her better usually I left my"work" for me to admire,should i ge tto see her walking where I had masturbated. My other favorites came and went as they got other jobs but along the line sof they usualy left some shoes at work.Then There is a walker favorite..i had a co-worker who I noticed walked everyday..the most deliberate and conscientious walker I knew Ithink.She walked hot,cold,raind,wind whatever. she wore through tennis shoes almost every two years that way or every year When I went to work there..her cubicle moved three different times.I found out from workers tha t she was pursueing still a bachelors degree and worked for us around her classes.She was a lady in her late 40s but had puit her husband through school raised her family moved to america from her native India. Isaw her earlirst tennis shoes maybe a handful of times.those where a cheap no name knockoff pair.her next four pair were all Keds ,thea two Nike pair and two New balance pair.She to me another distinguising habit that i think comes from her Indian culture.at work she wore ONLY sandals except in our rainy wintery waether..then she did give in too closed in shoes.She is extremely preditable and it was easy to hunt her shoes as either the tennis shoe so r the sandals were there. Then sh was assigned to my group ans her cubicle was a only several away from mine,Soo my "hunting" her shoes became very easy..it got easier over the last 6 years that i worked there in that in the end her office was next to mine.i was the shoes I masturbated on her feet everyday.My pattern at night was as above,but with my immedate co-worker i cleaned every night too Well that is until she frquetnly worked in my office and talked about her feet and how rough they were from always being barefoot in her home and as a girl in India when she was barefoot until our equivalent of high school>Then I decided if her feet were that rough I would not have too clean her shoes as often
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi Bandolinohaze, in slower time, I would like to ask a few more things of contributers to this thread, but for now it would seem that your experiences follow the same routine as many with a shoe fetish, taking every opportunity to enjoy what becomes available, but interesting to hear that when she told you her feet were rough and ill treated, that negative association lessened the attraction and habit towards what were previously objects of extreme fantasy and desire.
As the fantasy and attraction to the object can be so affected, despite we are all different and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, your experiences may offer help to others who wish to at least control their habit.

Perhaps in the same way as some dieters put pictures of overly large people on the refrigerator door, looking at pictures of ugly deformed feet may help some to resist a shoe urge, if association could be made.
I have put some pictures which I found easily, on another thread.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46560#p332683
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

shoddy90 wrote:Hi Bandolinohaze, in slower time, I would like to ask a few more things of contributers to this thread, but for now it would seem that your experiences follow the same routine as many with a shoe fetish, taking every opportunity to enjoy what becomes available, but interesting to hear that when she told you her feet were rough and ill treated, that negative association lessened the attraction and habit towards what were previously objects of extreme fantasy and desire.
As the fantasy and attraction to the object can be so affected, despite we are all different and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, your experiences may offer help to others who wish to at least control their habit.

Perhaps in the same way as some dieters put pictures of overly large people on the refrigerator door, looking at pictures of ugly deformed feet may help some to resist a shoe urge, if association could be made.
I have put some pictures which I found easily, on another thread.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46560#p332683
FWTW.shoddy90, i did not finish my thought there as,my internet went down before completing it AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE MORE reasonable and interesting than the rest of mine. ( ) One tidbit of detail. For the last year of working there,my schedule shifted to normally busy daytime hours,and my hunting the office went to nil.There was always someone around.At the time,my joy was in seeing the shoes i had masturbated,being worn. Like with the woman from India.before I had heard she walked and changed shoes,but THEN I could watch her come in for work in sandals..leave to walk in the mid morning..change back to sandals..leave for lunch in tennis shoes..change back to sandals. HOWEVER IN RETROSPECT I did talk to these people such as seeing her rough feet..as it does give a different perspective on the fetish...You are right..my friend from India. as she knew to do..BUT ALSO she was in her own cubicle,and later..BTW A COMPLEMENT TO ME..in my cubicle. she would take off her shoes and be barefoot because her feet were rough and NO SHOES were comfortable.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Thank you for your comments bandolinohaze, but I think it is simply easier to make more balanced and rational observations of others circumstances than our own.
Found these and felt appropriate shares with this thread.
hxxp://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/ns ... iends_and/
hxxp://www.maryjorapini.com/my-blog/he-likes-y ... -much.html
shoewanker123

Post by shoewanker123 »

I have no actual idea where my fetish started from.. I've always been a heels person no matter what.. Any time I seen a girl in heels I instantly got hard.. Then slowly as I use to see girls in black flats with no socks on in scchool that made the idea of flats grow on me.. Then I seen a few girls in leggings and velvet flats that are same colour as tthe leggings that also made me hard.. At times I use to wank in the school toilets.. Then I started taking sneaky pictures of girls in flats or heel and wanking over them later on.. Then along came the ugg boots.. I actually cummed in the class room in the middle of a maths lesson 2 days in a row because a girl sitting at the front had uggs on.. I was always a fan of leopard print.. I was thinking about it and I remembered my aunt use to wear leopard heels and leave them in the hallway when she's over at my house.. Next time she was round she was in some sexy black flats.. Then one day she was round in the leopard heels.. Now thingking about it I should have cummed in them there and then but I was to scared at the time.. So I tool pictures and later that day I actually thought about my aunty wearing them and realised how sexy she actually is and since then I've been waiting to bang her but not yet had a chance.. But yeh anways.. I stole a pair of uggs from my mates car they was his sistors I've still got them today and they've had a good amount of com spread across them.. I then stole 2 pairs of flats from somewhere else and they are absolutely covered.. I stole a set of black flats ladt week cummed in them twice left them to dry and then returrned them to be worn...

This is my story of my fetish and how it stands today