Office Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Larry

Re: Office Find

Post by Larry »

Are women who leave their shoes in the office suspicious that someone might squirt a load into them or do these women really have no thought as to what might go on?
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Looks like Hottie's black scrunchys have been worked over a few times. Is that your work?
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

Excellent!!! I love when you wear the big foot girl's flats. I hope she leaves some heels behind for you to try on and use!
kedsfan86

Post by kedsfan86 »

Damn, amazing! Those sneakers are fucking hot! How did they feel to fuck?

I would love to see what this Young Hottie looks like. Got any pics of her?
thieph

Post by thieph »

I was away for a couple weeks but was finally back in the office today. I decided to take a quick peek around all my usual spots, saving Young Hottie for last because I knew there would be something worth my time and effort at her desk. I did find a new (to me) pair of Xhilaration flats under Big Foot's desk. From the top they look brand new and they have no odor at all. However when you look at the bottom, you can tell they've seen some miles.

Image Image Image

I'll come back to them at some point if there is nothing else new or exciting in the office. Today though I was really looking for something new and continued around the office, eventually ending up at Young Hottie's desk:

She must have missed me or something, look at how she left all her flats out for me.

Since it had been a while, and I've cummed all these shoes before, I couldn't decide which pair to cover, so I did all 3!!!

Image Image Image
thieph

Post by thieph »

Walked past Young Hottie as she was coming in this morning. She was wearing the pink sneakers a couple of you were fans of and that I creamed in and on a page or two back. Gave me a mini chub knowing what I did to her sneakers and that no matter what shoes she changed into when she got to her desk, I would be in her shoes. :mrgreen:
hardforkeds

Post by hardforkeds »

thieph wrote:Walked past Young Hottie as she was coming in this morning. She was wearing the pink sneakers a couple of you were fans of and that I creamed in and on a page or two back. Gave me a mini chub knowing what I did to her sneakers and that no matter what shoes she changed into when she got to her desk, I would be in her shoes. :mrgreen:
hot! now lets see what she looks like!
thieph

Post by thieph »

Saw her again on her way in today, wearing the pink sneakers again. Was going to get a pic of her in the elevator but she got tired of waiting and took the stairs.
hardforkeds

Post by hardforkeds »

thieph wrote:Image

Saw her again on her way in today, wearing the pink sneakers again. Was going to get a pic of her in the elevator but she got tired of waiting and took the stairs.
nice, thanks!
thieph

Post by thieph »

On my most recent trip I went to check out New Hire's shoes. I knew her flats would be there and I was really in the mood for a good smelling shoe, but I was pleasantly surprised to find a pair of rubber rainboots. The only other chances I've found rainboots, I've always been exploring some girl's closet and had access to much sexier shoes so never did anything with them. The boots didn't have any smell to them but her flats didn't disappoint, so I held one of her flats to my face and beat off onto and into her boot.

Image Image Image