Office Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thieph

Re: Office Find

Post by thieph »

It would appear that "New Hire" is trying to dress a little more professionally at work these days. While on my most recent stop by her desk, I noticed a newer pair of heels (her first in the workplace) under her desk. They were size 8 nude BCBGenration pumps with a modest heel and a light foot odor.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hell yeah load up New Hire girls cream pumps they are hot!!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Lucky man.
These shores are amazing.
Not leather made but very hot.
I hope see them more times sliding you hard cock
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great score! I especially love the foot crud on the inside. That tells me she wears them barefoot! Load them up good!
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Beautifull Score! thanks for sharing! 8) :D
roomy101

Post by roomy101 »

Great thread man.
roomy101

Post by roomy101 »

thieph wrote:I checked back in on Sexy Shoes and she was was nice enough to live up to her new nick name.

Another pair of sexy Jessica Simpson shoes. These wedge pumps had a leopard print fabric liner similar to the flats from last update that seemed to hold the aroma better than her other shoes, though not as well as the flats. Again, I couldn't find a size, but assume they are a size 6 like all her others.

Image Image Image

And a quick update on a previous lady with some hopeful good news for the future...
thieph wrote:found what would otherwise be the mother lode to any of us if it wasn't a collection of such unattractive shoes. I believe the owner is in her early 30's so it's really a disappointment to find her entire collection is made up of comfort heels which, judging by lack of odor, don't even get worn much anyways.

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
So I checked back in on the lady mentioned in this post and found that she had removed most of her collection and replaced it with a single pair of brand new size 9 pumps by Aerosoles. They're brand new and have no smell, but I'm hoping since she removed the old collection and left just this one pair, they'll get a little more wear and will be broken in soon.

Image Image Image

I was also able to find a couple pictures for visual reference. It's a bummer the shoes are so unattractive and odor free because she is rather cute.

Image Image
She sure is a cutie ;)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

She sure is! Wow how did I miss that?
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Very very nice !!
adidasflipflops