Office Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

floplove

Re: Office Find

Post by floplove »

Love those sandals! Could you get a pic of the bottom soles so we get an idea how much she's worn them?
that03

Post by that03 »

Those flats have something in my pants growing.
thieph

Post by thieph »

floplove wrote:Love those sandals! Could you get a pic of the bottom soles so we get an idea how much she's worn them?
I usually do take pics of the sole, not sure why I didn't this time. I'll grab you a pic next time I see them.

Also, I was getting kind of bored of New Hire's same 5 flats under her desk and was looking to change things up, so on my most recent visit I took her nude Express flats to the washroom for a piss.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=65237
thieph

Post by thieph »

A few updates from the office. Sexy shoes has packed up her high end pumps and sexy thongs and left the office. I was disappointed to see her office packed up and empty, without notice on one of my visits. But, as the saying goes, when one door closes another one opens and I'd like to introduce you all to girl #16. I found these two pairs of flats tucked nicely next to her computer under her desk. The green pair are size 7 flats by BDG. and the black pair are size 6.5 Nine West flats thate she actually wore a hole through!!!! They didn't have much smell but that was made up for by the green pair, which were very well worn and had an incredible foot odor to them, and were the clear choice for my load.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I also checked in on the "Mother lode of comfort heels" who has apparently brought in her summer office collection. Which pair should I do first?

Image Image Image Image Image
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I would leave a nice big load on the tan Aerosoles heels. Those look like the need it the most.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Great thread! I love all of the flats you are finding. Too bad Big Foot left. I t was great seeing you wear her flats while loading others. Keep up the good work and I am glad I found this thread.
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

super Great thread man! keep the updates and floods of cum inside the heels,flats and boots.
thieph

Post by thieph »

Girl #16 wanted to share a bit more of her collection with me and left a couple new pairs under her desk. The first pair was a size 6.5 black Steve Madden flat with a pointy toe. They looked very new and didn't have any odor to them, must have been trying to break them in. The second pair was a better score. They were a size 6.5 blue Mossimo flat with much of the interior lining worn away and had an odor similar to the green pair.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
thieph

Post by thieph »

Some exciting news...

I had thought that "Big Foot" from some of my very early posts had left the company, but I recently learned that she is still here, just working in another building. Ever since finding this out, I've had one thing on my mind and that was getting into her office and checking out her shoes since I was sure she'd still have some under her desk. The only problem is that her new office is a little more difficult to access, so I won't be able to check on her shoes as often.

The good news is, I found her office and the 3 presents she left for me underneath. Clearly out in the open and what must be her daily wear shoes were two pairs of size 11 Merona shoes, red point toe flats and black wedges. Both were pretty new and didn't have any real odor to them. Tucked away I found the size 11 Xhilartion strappy sandals, which showed a little more wear and had a nice light sweaty smell, which is what ultimately got me to cum on them.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

VERY GOOD FLATS
VERY LIKE
PLEASE GIVE CUM FLATS PHOTO :twisted: