Office Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

droid1959

Re: Office Find

Post by droid1959 »

Not sure why, but these styles of work heels have always been a turn on. Maybe cause when I worked my 2nd engineering job I also had to deal a lot with the purchasing dept. Back in the late 70s to late 80s many of the gals wore everything from flats to 4" heels, most often with nylons and pantyhose. One gal I recall always wore reinforced toe nylons, where the darker portion would peek out at the top of the shoes she wore, and my gaze always went to her feet. To this day it still gets me stroking.
crazytoe

Post by crazytoe »

how about her flip flop ?
crazytoe

Post by crazytoe »

heelguy1985 wrote:Wow! Good work as always, keep it up
yes envy ~ well done bro :P
crazytoe

Post by crazytoe »

Hey Brother ~ why dont you sign up a xhamster account and upload your vedio ? :D
thieph

Post by thieph »

Sexy shoes left me a surprise the other evening that caught me by surprise. I first noticed her black Jessica Simpson wedges were back under her desk, but then also noticed a small overnight bag in the back corner of her office. When I took a peek inside, I found a very sexy silk dress from Express, 2 pairs of panties, and some other accessories. I was really hoping for a pair of nylons as well since the weather is still kind of cool, but didn't luck out. While she does seem like the kind of typical popular and pretty girl who is clueless about nylons, she comes from a dancing background so I'm hopeful that will influence her some day.

I found her pumps nearby, though not being flaunted in the middle of her office floor as before, and laid everything out for you guys. All the clothing was a size extra small, so I hope you can imagine how sexy she would look in her sexy evening outfit. I wrapped her purple g-string around my cock, and before I knew it was cumming in her freshly worn wedges.

Image Image Image Image
francky63

Post by francky63 »

thieph wrote:Sexy shoes left me a surprise the other evening that caught me by surprise. I first noticed her black Jessica Simpson wedges were back under her desk, but then also noticed a small overnight bag in the back corner of her office. When I took a peek inside, I found a very sexy silk dress from Express, 2 pairs of panties, and some other accessories. I was really hoping for a pair of nylons as well since the weather is still kind of cool, but didn't luck out. While she does seem like the kind of typical popular and pretty girl who is clueless about nylons, she comes from a dancing background so I'm hopeful that will influence her some day.

I found her pumps nearby, though not being flaunted in the middle of her office floor as before, and laid everything out for you guys. All the clothing was a size extra small, so I hope you can imagine how sexy she would look in her sexy evening outfit. I wrapped her purple g-string around my cock, and before I knew it was cumming in her freshly worn wedges.

Image Image Image Image
cum in video please
labtec

Post by labtec »

Thanks so much for this thread OP! :D
that03

Post by that03 »

sh03s

Post by sh03s »

that03 wrote:Look what showed up on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Well-worn-Madew ... SwoJZXSdPX
Not New Hire's here's are Old Navy.
thieph

Post by thieph »

I know it's been a while, but unfortunately there isn't much new activity to report. I was lucky enough to find a new pair of sandals under New Hire's desk on my last visit, so that's what brings me here.

This is the view I'm typically presented with as I approach her desk.

While this would normally be a gold mine to many of us, having so many shoes in her rotation makes it difficult for any one pair to develop a nice well worn odor. Plus, I've had my dick inside each of these shoes and he's always craving something new. Luckily she left me her new Summer sandals under her desk on my last visit. They're a pair of size 8 MIA thong sandals with a little wear around the toes and no real smell. I christened them for her and will continue to keep an eye on her collection for you fellas.

Image Image Image