Office Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sniffer_84

Re: Office Find

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Sir I envy you. My god.

I would be doing the same thing if I worked in an office. Cum in every single female shoe at least once, and let it dry inside.

Keep it up!
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Wow! Good work as always, keep it up
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

King of threads!!
thieph

Post by thieph »

Merry Christmas!

Found a new desk yesterday with some heels left out in plain sight and a pair of flats tucked neatly to the side as well. The flats had just enough odor that if you took a couple quick deep breaths you were in heaven. Loved the feeling of her knee high nylons around my tool and fucking her pumps. In the end though, I came deep in the toes of her flat (hard to see, but it's in there), knowing it would get my cum on her feet much sooner than the pumps.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
floplove

Post by floplove »

That's a couple nice pairs there! Well done and sounds like a nice little session for you!
She'll have some tingly toes for sure with your cum-shot in them! :twisted:
hotdog

Post by hotdog »

thieph wrote:Merry Christmas!

Found a new desk yesterday with some heels left out in plain sight and a pair of flats tucked neatly to the side as well. The flats had just enough odor that if you took a couple quick deep breaths you were in heaven. Loved the feeling of her knee high nylons around my tool and fucking her pumps. In the end though, I came deep in the toes of her flat (hard to see, but it's in there), knowing it would get my cum on her feet much sooner than the pumps.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
merry christmas!! would've loved to see what the knee high, nylon socks looked like when you were finished with them 8)
supertech

Post by supertech »

Hey boss, can I stay late please?

Williams, you are such a good employee!

Muahahaha!

Nylons...that is rare treat. I think I found a pair of perfume/skin lotion scented ones of our HR receptionist once in her desk, but that's it.
thieph

Post by thieph »

So I stop in the local coffee shop for a mid day coffee today and notice a cute girl ahead of me in line wearing a lacy white dress, black patterned tights and flats. As I'm standing behind her, checking her out I notice her flats are pretty beat up...then I do a double take when I realize they are the flats I CAME IN from my last post!!!! It was kind of crowded, but I quickly pulled out my phone and snapped a couple of pics as she unknowingly walked around in my cum.

Image Image
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

That is great!
At least you know what she looks like!!!!
supertech

Post by supertech »

Come on!