Office Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Momme18

Re: Office Find

Post by Momme18 »

Last edited by Momme18 on Fri May 25, 2018 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Some great finds!! Happy to see you're able to enjoy those hot worn shoes! Inhale,lick ,stroke and cum! :twisted:
thieph

Post by thieph »

Atlas wrote:Just keep loading up in her boots they are fucking nice!!
Momme18 wrote:Yes! Do the boots please ;)
Well I need to keep my followers happy. Had a quick visit to the office today. Didn't have a lot of time so not many pics but I did her boots for those who asked. Shot most of my load inside her boot but saved a little for the outside too.

Image Image
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

nice work
thieph

Post by thieph »

This girl is quickly becoming my new favorite in the absence of "Young Hottie." Each visit there seems to be a new pair of shoes like she's slowly introducing me to her entire shoe collection.

Image Image Image
floplove

Post by floplove »

Nice sandals!! A great mix of sweaty foot sole grime and cum,very hard to resist!!
fk56565566

Post by fk56565566 »

oh my god...love those blue stripes wedges..pls cum more on those wedges..snap some photos of her wearing it pls..
thieph

Post by thieph »

Apparently we have a new player in the game. Tonight in the cubicle right next to the girl featured in my last few posts with the sandals, wedges, and boots, I noticed these two pairs of shoes left behind under the desk. There has never been shoes under this desk before and it really took me by surprise to find these (especially the wedges) as she seems to be an older mom type judging by pictures on her desk. The pink flats are size 8 Merona and don't have much foot odor, just a bit perfume-y that wasn't doing much for me. The wedges were size 8 Steve Madden didn't have any foot odor either, which was disappointing given their very used appearance. Despite the lack of smell, I was incredibly turned on by the very well worn state of the Steve Madden tag and shot my load right there to ensure she's working my cum into her feet on Monday.

Image Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
VectorX

Post by VectorX »

Keep up the good work buddy. :mrgreen:
thieph

Post by thieph »

I've been focusing on the two ladies posted above for a while, but I recently discovered that "Shoe Slut" has left some new shoes under her desk, so I took the opportunity to spread a little seed in both shoes. The blue and white Mossimo flats are a size 6 like all her other Mossimo flats and the teal Bongo flats are a size 5.5.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image