Office Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thieph

Office Find

Post by thieph »

Prowling the office late the other night I found these under a random desk.

Image Image Image

The black pair had a great smell to them and seemed quite broken in, but not in a falling apart kind of way. Blue pair had a little less aroma to them. A quick peek in her bottom desk drawer revealed these a pewter pair of the exact same shoes as the black pair, but almost no odor, so I assume she wears them a lot less often. Here is the aftermath.

mrtickles

Re: Office Find - Tell us more!!

Post by mrtickles »

Excellent !!!!!! Please do tell us more about your office find! What does she look like? Any pics of her around her desk? Are there anyother ladies around the office that leave their shoes under their desk?
Scout around and tell us what you found. :D
Balletflats32

Re: Office Find

Post by Balletflats32 »

Those blue flats look sexy wish I could see more pic of rhem
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Thieph you must be a IT guy right??? Great find! Keep the pics coming!
supertech

Post by supertech »

Love office find stories! You spunk her shoes and then she uses the anti-bacterial stuff on her hands...too funny! :lol:
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Sperm them all up ...really good!

Make sure you fill up the toe areas in both of her shoes!!!

How do they smell?
thieph

Post by thieph »

I don't get to this office very often and almost never while anyone is around, so I don't really know what the owner looks like which is unfortunate. Judging by the smell, I picture her being a cute 20something with adorable feet.

The pic with the blue shoes was actually taken on a previous visit and I didn't have the chance to load them up. When I went back later to cum the black ones, the blue ones were gone. :cry:

While in the office I also found these xhilaration flats under another desk. They're a size 11 but don't have much smell to them so they aren't very high on the priority list. I'll keep an eye out and keep everyone updated of future finds.

Image Image
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Good man....keep us posted...... and cream any shoe you find.
Smell them first....tell us how they smell........then fill them up good!
Tclvgman

Post by Tclvgman »

Beautiful job on the black flats.
nismo4

Post by nismo4 »

OH wow, hopefully you can find some more shoes from the size 11 girl (ones that smell better :D )