Office Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thieph

Re: Office Find

Post by thieph »

Nothing new on my most recent visit so I gave Shoe Collector a break and gave Shoe Slut's flats another shot. The grey/silver flats have an amazing foot odor so I buried my face in one of those while I buried my cock in her blue and white flats.

ImageImage
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Why don't you mount a small GoPro camera under her desk? Taping for a whole day will give you nice accompanying live real-girl footage (no pun intended) to go with the pictures. Nobody's checking the underside of desk-tops....
floplove

Post by floplove »

Good one on her flats! Nice drizzle on the outside.
thieph

Post by thieph »

floplove wrote:Good one on her flats! Nice drizzle on the outside.
I'm glad you noticed, it's pretty subtle but was one of the first things I noticed in the picture when I looked later.
Nostromoman wrote:Why don't you mount a small GoPro camera under her desk? Taping for a whole day will give you nice accompanying live real-girl footage (no pun intended) to go with the pictures. Nobody's checking the underside of desk-tops....
Already in the works. Ordered a small, motion triggered camera for this purpose to see if it's feasible.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Already in the works. Ordered a small, motion triggered camera for this purpose to see if it's feasible.[/quote]

Woohoo! Can't wait. Be careful though!!
thieph

Post by thieph »

So the shoes pictured below have been under Shoe Collector's desk for a while but they didn't do much for me so I never really paid much attention to them. I changed that today, simply for the sake of wanting to cum in all of her shoes at least once.

Image Image ImageImage
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

thieph wrote:So the shoes pictured below have been under Shoe Collector's desk for a while but they didn't do much for me so I never really paid much attention to them. I changed that today, simply for the sake of wanting to cum in all of her shoes at least once.

Image Image ImageImage
Awesome toe prints here. If you can ever get a pic of her wearing them I would be ecstatic!
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

It's strange.. they're black, leather, high heels, toe prints.. but they don't excite me much too
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

The black ones are simply too new...
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I think those last shoes are really pretty.