My Girlfriend's Mom

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: My Girlfriend's Mom

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Oh please don't be sorry. I loved seeing her collection.
kse567

Post by kse567 »

I ended up cumming into her red pradas. I had seen her wearing them a few days before and the sexy, red color drew my attention too much. Her perfect toenails were painted the same color too which just about drove me insane. I wish others could see her feet in person, they're incredible. You can really get an idea of how tiny her feet are next to my cock in the first picture. I wish we could have our own little measuring contest for real :D The pradas felt so good on my cock, rubbing up and down repeatedly. There was a ton of pre-cum on them before I shot my load. Just knowing her beautiful, pedicured feet were in them a few days earlier and will be in them again made for a great experience. She should be out of town again soon, so hopefully I'll get another chance to play!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wova123

Post by Wova123 »

Your Girlfriend's mom is so hot and her shoes are even better. Your one lucky guy to have a lady like that in your life. Hope to see the pics coming through :)
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

that woman is a goddess...does she have facebook or twitter ? cant we see a few photos of her ?
kse567

Post by kse567 »

She is without a doubt my favorite person to masturbate to. I love to grab a pair of her dirty panties from the laundry room and sniff them while stroking my cock to her pictures. There's nothing more intimate that smelling her vagina juices on her cute underwear or bikini bottoms.
Last edited by kse567 on Thu May 27, 2021 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toeprintlicker67

Post by Toeprintlicker67 »

Oh yes she's a beaut, would love to sniff and lick her panties as well, I guess the girlfriend is just there for the convenience of being near the mother. Show us some of her dirty panties please.
heelsdesigner

Post by heelsdesigner »

DO you have chance to play with her Jimmy Choo black peeptoe heels? must be exciting! insert into the peeptoe...
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I've loved this thread since it started!!!!
tinus

Post by tinus »

Nice
kse567

Post by kse567 »

I'll need to get some of her dirty panties next time I'm at her house. They smell incredible, just like her daughters. Unfortunately for her Jimmy Choo peeptoes, my cock doesn't fit :cry:

I'm glad all of you are enjoying her and her expensive shoe collection as much as I am. Makes it even hotter for me to stick my dick into a $300 pair of shoes!