My Girlfriend's Mom

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Re: My Girlfriend's Mom

Post by ZaraSandals »

kse567 wrote:FINALLY got a chance to have some fun with my wife's wedding wedges. As you can see, my cock was in love with them imagining her pretty little feet inside them. One of the hardest cumshots I've had in awhile!
Congratulations, on so many levels.. how much does your wife know, other than indulging you in wearing really sexy and fuckable heels?
crazy4me2see2

Post by crazy4me2see2 »

Wedding heels suck, occasion shoes. My wife wore white flip flops under her gown, she never wore them again. She held onto them for two years before donating them.
Congratulations, your in. Please keep us posted.
Flikr crazy4me2see
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

This thread still going strong; a classic!! Thanks so much!!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great wedge cum pics! I did my wife's wedding heels too and really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
joking

Post by joking »

You have an amazing collection of pictures. Your wife and MIL are hor
joking

Post by joking »

best thread I've ever seen I love to jerk to your wife and Mother in law
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Hoping for more!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

I hadn't seen this thread before, glad it got bumped 'cause I really enjoyed it. Hot wife, hot MILF-in-law, and hot shoes!
kse567

Post by kse567 »

It's been a little tougher to find time now that I'm married but glad folks are still enjoying the thread. I've had a couple of chances over the last year to cum on both my mother in law and wife's shoes that I will post soon. I'm also looking forward to a weekend in early September when my wife will be gone on a bachelorette party and my mother in law will be out of town. Should be a great opportunity to blow some loads on their stuff!
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

kse567 wrote: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:58 pm I spent the night at my girlfriends house and had a few minutes inside her closet while she ran some errands this morning. Needless to say, I had a great time.
Damn lucky you great work