Goldmine at the office.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FlipFlopsx

Re: Goldmine at the office.

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Lucky guy lol
freddy

Post by freddy »

keep the suede ones or give to someone on here to keep cum pouring on them in and out
mario420mario

Post by mario420mario »

mmmmmmmmmm love the pic
shoelover1314

Post by shoelover1314 »

Please keep up the good work :lol: and keep updating hoping to see you fxxk some more
crazy4me2see2

Post by crazy4me2see2 »

Yeah, I'd be getting fired from there. Post more if you can, bigger audience if you show the conditions of the shoes....toe imprints and all.
Flikr crazy4me2see
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Guy likely got caught and is now in jail since stealing shoes is incredibly stupid to begin with and this thread is over a year old. But when you compound that with an office where you're swiping key cards to gain access, it wouldn't take a genius detective to figure out who the shoe thief culprit was once the first woman complained to management that someone was stealing her shoes.
Mr.Gabor

Post by Mr.Gabor »

Absolutly great job!!!!!! Please more!!!!
Wer nicht wagt, der nicht gewinnt! ;-)
iWin31

Post by iWin31 »

slingblade wrote:Guy likely got caught and is now in jail since stealing shoes is incredibly stupid to begin with and this thread is over a year old. But when you compound that with an office where you're swiping key cards to gain access, it wouldn't take a genius detective to figure out who the shoe thief culprit was once the first woman complained to management that someone was stealing her shoes.
Relax. Nothing at all happened to me; I'm not an idiot and was aware of the risks and accounted for them. I just couldn't find time to post on this forum so ended up lurking. Also, virtually all the shoes were returned after I thoroughly enjoyed them :D.

edit: sorry to necro this thread. Happy jizzing everyone.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Good to know nothing happens, thank you for the post and have a merry christmas.
freddy

Post by freddy »

Should sell the suede pair for others to blast