Goldmine at the office.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hobbesuk11

Re: Goldmine at the office.

Post by hobbesuk11 »

you'll have smoke coming out of your cock after doing that lot. take your vitamins :shock:
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Need any help? :wink:
Slingbackguy

Post by Slingbackguy »

jayd wrote:You are my hero! Please keep your wits about you and keep these amazing pics coming. I wish I could have access to womens shoes like you do. Personally I'd love to see any heels or ballet flats you can get your hands on.

Thanks for everything,

Jay

Mmmm lovely cum those whores heels, I love it!
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

iWin31 wrote:I forgot to take a picture of some flats I found there as well. I ended up creaming them pretty good. I'll do those pumps next after I recharge.
Nice cum in those Sandler flats! The insoles soak it up nicely. did you leave it there to dry? Hope so. Wonder if the woman wearing them has noticed anything :twisted:
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

iWin31 wrote:Ok, so I ended up returning 4 of the 6 pairs I took because I realized that was a pretty fucking stupid thing to do and people are quickly going to realize a mass disappearance of shoes lol. I'll still take them but over time and across different floors and different building locations. After all I have access to 3 buildings with a total of 20 floors.

Someone asked me to take pics of the shoes under desks. These are just from one half of the first floor at one building and I'm sure there were some desks I missed. I guess I could take requests on ones to do next but I can't make any promises. Some smelled so wonderful especially a pair of socks that I found in the running shoes above, oh my god they drove me mad.
WOW seeing all those shoes under the desks is such a turn on for me! You must f*ck each of them over time.
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

AWESOME cum shots on those Airflex suede heels!!! Your cum stains are obviously noticeable. Surely the owner would notice something? :twisted:
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Nostromoman wrote:So cool! Especially like the Bare Traps!!
Yes the bare traps have beautiful toe prints!! Look great with cum in them :D :D
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

Man, you are really lucky! If it is not too much to ask could you at least take pics of the sneakers you find? Maybe steal them and cum on them as well? It would be awesom!
But the cum on the heels are awesome too!
Keep it going! o/
nismo4

Post by nismo4 »

Great post! Did yo u find any large size shoes (size 10+)? If so please post some photos of them! Also it would be awesome if you described the scent, to go with the photos :D :D :D :D. Some of those slides look really hot, I wonder how they smell
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.