Goldmine at the office.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

iWin31

Goldmine at the office.

Post by iWin31 »

So I was working late at another location today, so damn late that in fact I was the only one left in the whole 6 story building. I work in IT so often I fix clients' computers and return it to them personally. I begin to notice that some people leave their shoes under their desks over the weekend. So yesterday I did a little round up just strolling the floors seeing what was good. I had no idea there were so many, on level 1 alone I counted 9 pairs of some type of heels. I got up to level 2 and pretty much lost count. So-many-fucking-shoes. I'll leave the other levels for another day. I grabbed what I could fit in my laptop bag and headed back home.

What should I cum on first? I'm thinking the glossy black pumps second from the right because they're my supervisor's. And shes a total bitch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Re: Goldmine at the office.

Post by wifey-heels »

Hell yes. Give her some love nector to stomp around in. This sounds like a penthouse forum story in the making.
Great job. Plz keep us posted on all. Remember to drink a lot of fluids. Lol
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

have fun! Cum a lot on her shoes until theyll be really stincky to your cum spread it all over and then put them to dry in the sun, the cumm will be there forever! Have fun to those beauties like if you rape them hard, f**k the bitch!
tinus

Post by tinus »

o yes fuck them good and cum them good !!!!!!! post more pics ?? pls ... :D
iWin31

Post by iWin31 »

I forgot to take a picture of some flats I found there as well. I ended up creaming them pretty good. I'll do those pumps next after I recharge.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nice work mate, look forward to seeing the rest of the heels you have come across!! :)
Richie

Post by Richie »

I would like to see some proper pictures of the shoes under all the desks. As an IT guy I also find shoes from time to time.
Gurkenglas

Post by Gurkenglas »

niceeee
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Nice score! You find any pairs of flip flops yet? I've had that desk opportunity only once several years ago and it was so exciting.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

I can imagine the owner of those flats, a slim elegant woman who dresses fashionably.