Friend's New Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thieph

Friend's New Shoes

Post by thieph »

My friend made the mistake of leaving me alone for a few minutes and while snooping around found these sexy new shoes she bought. They were a sexy hot pink pair of platform pumps from Bakers in a size 8. They had only been worn a couple time and still had that new shoe smell without any foot odor, but they were still a hot pair of shoes. I even used a pair of her pantyhose to help me break these shoes in.

Image Image Image
Image Image
pumpscummer

Re: Friend's New Shoes

Post by pumpscummer »

excelent job!!!! :) I love feel of adrenaline when I'm fucking heels in that kind of situations..

thanks for sharing ;))
pakkrat2001

Post by pakkrat2001 »

No doubt she will want to thank you for breaking in her brand new pink suede pumps :shock: . And she didn't even have to ask you. Such a thoughtful and considerate guy :twisted: .
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

You're just being a great friend.
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

she did not made a mistake :mrgreen:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
thieph

Post by thieph »

Found this pic of her wearing the pumps, before I cummed them unfortunately. I love the toe and arch cleavage!!! I also took a couple pics of my dried cum waiting for her sexy feet.

Image Image Image Image

Found this pic a while ago of her Sperry's and have been waiting ever since for her to leave them home alone. Well she finally did and they were awesome. Good smell and the toe box felt like it was made for my cock. I pulled a pair of her pantyhose over my cock and fucked away. The toe area looked so small at first but it stretched a little bit and hugged my cock like a glove and felt so good I blew my load all over them in about 2 minutes.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
cwb445

Post by cwb445 »

LOVE the sperrys MOREEEE
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

The nylons over your cock fucking the heels and sperrys are so hot.

Girls sperrys are one of the best shoes to fuck too :twisted:
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

thieph wrote:My friend made the mistake of leaving me alone for a few minutes and while snooping around found these sexy new shoes she bought. They were a sexy hot pink pair of platform pumps from Bakers in a size 8. They had only been worn a couple time and still had that new shoe smell without any foot odor, but they were still a hot pair of shoes. I even used a pair of her pantyhose to help me break these shoes in.

Image Image Image
Image Image
WOW! I've even done that pantyhose trick many times! By the way, you should take more pics like the second one with your dick in the shoe and send that to http://yourdicklooksgreatinthoseheels.com