Indian Coworker Cummed Sandals (Updated 4/15/14)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jcarl

Re: Indian Coworker Cummed Sandals (Updated 10/22/13)

Post by jcarl »

It's weird she doesn't take at least the socks to home to wash them. She is a slacky indian woman. Be sure to impregnate her socks as many as possible.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

jcarl wrote:It's weird she doesn't take at least the socks to home to wash them. She is a slacky indian woman. Be sure to impregnate her socks as many as possible.
What's a slacky Indian woman? Her socks for sure I will cum as much as I can in them for the next 2 weeks when I'm able to at work. The shoes I can only do today, tomorrow and Monday. They will be very crusty by the time she gets back. Her feet look very rough so I'm sure she won't feel all the dry crusty cum.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Fucked one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hobbesvr6

Post by hobbesvr6 »

How can you leave the full load inside her sock without her notice it? It smell bad when the cum dried. I cummed in my gf sister sock while she stayed with us for a week. Luckily she worn flip flop and flat during the week.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

hobbesvr6 wrote:How can you leave the full load inside her sock without her notice it? It smell bad when the cum dried. I cummed in my gf sister sock while she stayed with us for a week. Luckily she worn flip flop and flat during the week.
Trust me she won't notice. She and her office has a strange odor. If the socks do smell she won't notice. When I get near her to discuss things at times she has an odor that smells like some sort of spice. That or it's just sweat. I know some don't bathe often.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Re: Indian Coworker Cummed Sandals (Updated 1/2/14)

Post by villageidiot33 »

Came in the other shoe last night then today jerked off in top of it. Tonight ok jerking off into her socks.

When she comes back her shoes and socks are gonna have cum all over.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

3 loads so far in one sock. Time to start on the other.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Cum shot in other shoe. Had to put them back already along with one sock. Still have one more sock to cum in 2 times. The other one is crispy and hard near the toe area.

The cum on top of other one dried. No stain looks like. Oh well.
Sniff-girls-socks

Post by Sniff-girls-socks »

Great job man. Keep working hard, I always look forward to your updates. Can you try and get some candids of her wearing them.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Sniff-girls-socks wrote:Great job man. Keep working hard, I always look forward to your updates. Can you try and get some candids of her wearing them.
It's kinda hard. By the time I see her leaving for her walk it's to late. And might seem creepy if I'm just waiting for her by her office while she comes back from her walk lol. But I'll try and maybe try to run into her as she is coming back. She won't be back till end of the month though.