Office slut heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelfucker

Re: Office slut heels

Post by heelfucker »

Slingbackguy wrote: How many times do you reckon she's been bent over an office desk or motel bed in those?
I hope many!
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

heelfucker wrote:
Slingbackguy wrote: How many times do you reckon she's been bent over an office desk or motel bed in those?
I hope many!
I am still in love with her, though... :wink:

I hope SHunter will beable to give us a short update on how she's doing!
Slingbackguy

Post by Slingbackguy »

supertech wrote:Holy sh*t! Ok, so you didn't cum in them, but did you at least f*ck them? Oh God, how did you not do anything with those?
Mmmmm she has great taste in shoes and has worn those for so long in so many places teasing guys dicks with them sky high and so sexy. I hope some guy has given her the fucking shafting of a lifetime, you just can't prance around in those and expect to stay upright all day!
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Yes, any update on her?
bobcatseries

Post by bobcatseries »

so hot story :D
Wedgecreamer

Post by Wedgecreamer »

What a fucking sweaty slag.
Wedgecreamer

Post by Wedgecreamer »

stiletto-hunter wrote:Sad news is I won't be seeing the girl's team as much as I used to for a while but I can try! I have tried many times but couldn't get a clear shot.

In the meantime, another pair of shoes from her. They were so smelly that I saw her changing her shoes for flats at the end of the day far away from her colleagues so they couldn't smell the bacteriological madness coming out from her stinky feet.

I grabbed her heels a few hours after she left and they were really smelling horrible... I just wouldn't want to cum in them, it was that bad.

I let you appreciate her toe prints. Look at the 1st, 2nd and 3rd toes, they're at the same level. She has squarish feet which prevents her from wearing pointy shoes.
035.JPG
034.JPG
041.JPG
036.JPG
037.JPG
038.JPG
039.JPG
040.JPG
its amazing such a pretty girl has such revoltingly smelly feet that you don't want to put your cock in her shoe. I would love to wash her feet with my tongue and wash her prostitute stink bucket heels with my cum!
billie900

Post by billie900 »

feetloveaffair wrote:Those Loubs are amazing! Something about Louboutins when I see them, the insoles, I get this feeling in my body they just turn me on, and these are so nicely worn, I love it!
I can see from the toe prints it looks like she has a longer second toe. She must have beautiful feet.
me too , loubs just do it for me so bad !!!
stiletto-hunter

Post by stiletto-hunter »

Ah, it feels special watching all those photos again. It feels like it was a long time ago.
I no longer work in the slut's office. Anyway I learnt she left the company. Let's hope guys where she works now give her the treatment such slut deserves

Now I remember there were a few other pairs. It's a shame I didn't take photos of them. There was even a nice pile of shoe boxes with slutty heels in them. She must be really frustrated about her flintstone feet. No way her stinky sweaty prostitute feet could fit into the sexy Louboutins with pointy heels, which I find sexier.

To her credits though, this good slut could really wear and walk in heels for a long time.
Last edited by stiletto-hunter on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obedient4u

Post by obedient4u »

stiletto-hunter wrote:Ah, it feels special watching all those photos again. It feels like it was a long time ago.
I no longer work in the slut's office. Anyway I learnt she left the company. Let's hope guys where she works now give her the treatment such slut deserves :twisted:

Now I remember there were a few other pairs. It's a shame I didn't take photos of them. There was even a nice pile of shoe boxes with slutty heels in them. She must be really frustrated about her flintstone feet. No way her stinky sweaty prostitute feet could fit into the sexy Louboutins with pointy heels, which I find sexier.

To her credits though, this good slut could really wear and walk in heels for a long time.
Why dont you meet her ? :)

Now you can smell her feet maybe ? if not there is no problem right ?