Bukkake High Heels - Cum soaked Pleasers Pumps WORN

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mira

Re: Bukkake High Heels - Cum soaked Pleasers Pumps WORN

Post by Mira »

Slingbackshoes wrote:
Mira wrote:Must be EU size 40.
About 20USD and you pay for the shipping back to you. Depends on the time you want me to wear them and how well worn you want them back.

Contact me via the website (about tab) so we can email. Or pm me for my email.
All right. Why on the time?
Ah Sorry a mistake. It depends on the brand/qualetc. It's a difference to wear cheap 30usd shoes or Zara, Blanic, Louboutin, etc. Gorgeous expensive shoes I even wear for free.
If you own a pair of cum soaked shoes you'd like me to wear, just PM me. I am also selling worn sexy shoes with some nice pics as bonus.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Mira wrote:
Slingbackshoes wrote:
Mira wrote:Must be EU size 40.
About 20USD and you pay for the shipping back to you. Depends on the time you want me to wear them and how well worn you want them back.

Contact me via the website (about tab) so we can email. Or pm me for my email.
All right. Why on the time?
Ah Sorry a mistake. It depends on the brand/qualetc. It's a difference to wear cheap 30usd shoes or Zara, Blanic, Louboutin, etc. Gorgeous expensive shoes I even wear for free.
Ok, I understand. No problem, I have and buy quality heels, I hate cheap "0815" things.

Hot heals

Post by Hot heals »

Wow blast them some more
fabiolucci

Post by fabiolucci »

hi mira how can i do to have ur shoe and maybe ur nylon socks to cum in and over for u me and my friends they are boys and girls if u wish
Imroter

Post by Imroter »

Mira wrote:I've worn the shoes for a second time!

I've worn them for a day outside. The heel is quite wasted now because I went up- and downhill for quite some time sometimes... really killed my feet and the heels. ^_^ I did some outdoor shots which I will upload later but got to quit, as some guy started to stalk me. I was near his garden when I heard some whistling while making photos of my legs with my small camera. Then I turned around and saw him standing almost next to me, leaning on his fence in the bushes. My gosh I was so scared! :shock: He looked filthy...

Again, be sure to check out my website http://www.shoebukkake.com for the HD photos (and more than posted here) of my latest semen adventure :P :)

I also went to bed without washing the cum off, but I cannot uploud the photos atm, I get forum errors.
Just out of curiousity, doesn't that cum stink really really bad?
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Soooo glad I found this thread. This is HOT!
thiefcummer

Post by thiefcummer »

if i would get sexy pink nike runner shoes (very worn) from you, i would blast 200 times in them and send you back :D
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

any sneakers?
highheelsmarc

Post by highheelsmarc »

Yea buddy love them high heels!
bbcjuicy

Post by bbcjuicy »

so hot. id cum so many times for you