Bukkake High Heels - Cum soaked Pleasers Pumps WORN

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Essexdude16

Re: Bukkake High Heels - Cum soaked Pleasers Pumps WORN

Post by Essexdude16 »

Yeah buddy.
Mira

Post by Mira »

I may be back these days. ;)

But I am not renting out shoes anymore, only accepting cummed shoes from donors and selling worn sexy shoes. Sadly, the shoes Ive sent to people didn't came back most of the time.

PS: website is down since a long time
If you own a pair of cum soaked shoes you'd like me to wear, just PM me. I am also selling worn sexy shoes with some nice pics as bonus.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Would be great to see you back again :D :D
SunShine85

Post by SunShine85 »

YEEEEEEEEEAAH!!!!
WELCOME BACK !!!
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Mira wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:11 am I may be back these days. ;)

But I am not renting out shoes anymore, only accepting cummed shoes from donors and selling worn sexy shoes. Sadly, the shoes Ive sent to people didn't came back most of the time.

The queen is back <3
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
Mira

Post by Mira »

albers1 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:10 am
Mira wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:11 am I may be back these days. ;)

The queen is back <3
Of course. Bow before me :D

May post some shoejob pics these days, I've a good friend who loves me giving him foot- and shoejobs. ;)
If you own a pair of cum soaked shoes you'd like me to wear, just PM me. I am also selling worn sexy shoes with some nice pics as bonus.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hi Mira.
Yes please you are wellcome allways :-) I wish see your news photos.
Thanks for your back
Dr.Sperm

Post by Dr.Sperm »

Willkommen zurück Mira
Ich bin ein AuftragsBesamer!
nando6011

Post by nando6011 »

stiletto-hunter wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:26 pm I had to post something.

Mira, I don't know if you've read my posts but bloody hell, you're my type of girl!
You're not only incredibly sexy but you are equally naughty!
You and I would be really busy :wink:

So... I decided to dedicate this set to you.
The story (real): I was on holiday for 2 weeks and decided not to come at all during the whole trip. That was hard considering the number of beautiful ladies in heels in the hotel during dinner time.
On the day I got back, I set up a meeting with a stripper in a hotel. It was late, I had to wait for her to come over from work. I had a session in the past with her and I made her discover the pleasure of wearing sexy stilettos filled with hot cum. Once arrived, I made her wear some sexy 5" vintage Cobra stilettos, no platforms. Minnie has the same ones which are featured in many of her videos. I am a proud owner of two pairs of black Cobras.

So here we go, it was like 3.30am. I was tired but I couldn't hold it much longer. The shoes are size 38.5 EU, one size and half bigger than her slutty size 4UK feet which have been spending the whole night in stripper heels teasing men (that's how we met BTW).

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

I asked for a long blow job without condom which she did. She was begging for my sperm. "I want your sperm, give me your sperm". "I want your sperm inside the heels and I will wear them".
That's what happened. I came a lot. 2 weeks worth of cum, I don't know how many millions of swimmers were released inside the left heel. Sorry no photos of that scene however here are the photos right after she slipped her tiny sweaty stripper foot in the sperm filled stiletto. "hmmm, yeahhhh, it's warm..." her whore mouth said.

A little shoeplay. The left shoe has my sperm sliding down her slutty foot
IMAG0172.jpg

Now standing up, enjoying her toes swimming in my hot sperm, and a little shoeplay
IMAG0173.jpg

I asked, "baby, let me have a close up...". Sorry we don't see well, but trust me, her sole was fully covered in hot cum
IMAG0174.jpg

We laid down on the bed, enjoying a chat and she kept the heels on. After a while she dropped the cummy shoe and when I checked, it was still soooo wet.

So that's it, my way to say thanks for your huge contribution.
PM me if you like!
Tezão ver o pé dela e o sapato todo lambuzado de porra. Gostaria de ter contribuido.