Friend's sister: Ballet flats waiting to be cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: Friend's sister: Ballet flats waiting to be cummed

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Those maryjanes are AMAZING!!!! Is the strap made out of leather or is it elastic? I'd love to see the pics and vids you are describing. Thanks for showing them to us anyway even if nothing else happens.
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

i would love to cum in her flats 8)
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
balletflatsaresexy

Post by balletflatsaresexy »

Wow! I got the perfect (but brief) chance to get her shoes creamed!
My friend went out and nobody else was home at their place, so I got her pretty little Repetto 'Lio' flats (thanks for the model name Richie) and went into the bathroom. They had been sitting under the table in the living room, so my plan was if anyone came home during my fun in the bathroom I would just quickly put them in the adjacent computer room before they made it to the bathroom, and hope she didn't remember that she'd left them in the living room instead :)

It was quick (just a few minutes) but I blew a nice load into one and managed to film it on my phone. I think I'll have the guts to post it, let me know if you want to see it. I had to clean it up quickly so I didn't have time to take any pics of the ...result, but it is on film.

FYI, I did a fair bit of sniffing of them before the act, but alas there was very little smell other than 'new shoe' smell, even though they are quite worn in :(

Here is a not-so-great screenshot of the cum deposit I left, from the vid:
Still-Pic_FromVid1.jpg
MadAboutShoes(2) wrote:Those maryjanes are AMAZING!!!! Is the strap made out of leather or is it elastic? I'd love to see the pics and vids you are describing. Thanks for showing them to us anyway even if nothing else happens.

They ARE amazing ! Repetto deserve congratulations on their fantastic flats.
Yes the strap is patent leather, not elastic. It buttons into the side of the shoe. Another nice touch.

Thanks also for the video link, Shrimp. I could watch that all day :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
solefool

Post by solefool »

These are nice. The strap makes it easy to lock your cock right in there and rub until you blow in the toe. Love to see more.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

OH heck yeah we want to see it. I love this brand of shoes. I didn't know aboutt hem until this post so thank you for sharing. And yes I answered my own question. The straps are leather.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Well done :) all the time I am visiting Paris and see so many girls wearing repertoire flats I have a real hard time to hide my erection ;)
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

hot flats. i would swallow them while she wore them >:D lol
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
balletflatsaresexy

Post by balletflatsaresexy »

Well, here is my sneaky one minute video of me cumming in her Repettos while they're out of the house.
I have to be quick, before I hear the front door open...!

http://xhamster.com/movies/1690342/ball ... neaky.html
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Congrats on a great job!!! Very hot!!
vanell

Post by vanell »

good work! you should have spread the cum and let it dry for her.