Watch this space.....

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

iluvemhigh

Watch this space.....

Post by iluvemhigh »

I have in my posession a few pairs of my sister-in-law's well worn heels. There are more, but these one's are the pairs that really do it for me. And they all smell AMAZING! My cock gets so hard at just the slightest sniff of these beauties. And, as you will see from these pics, she pretty much lives in these heels. I am looking forward to cumming on each and every one of these pairs. Stay tuned for the pics as I give them all a little luvin'
Betts 01.JPG
Betts 02.JPG
Betts 03.JPG
Sandra Miller 01.JPG
Sandra Miller 02.JPG
Sandra Miller 03.JPG
Tony Bianco 01.JPG
Tony Bianco 02.JPG
Tony Bianco 03.JPG
Witchery 01.JPG
Witchery 02.JPG
Witchery 03.JPG
Zu 01.JPG
Zu 02.JPG
Zu 03.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rigilover

Re: Watch this space.....

Post by rigilover »

The ZU mules need some cum. :P
meko60

Post by meko60 »

rigilover wrote:The ZU mules need some cum. :P
I agree :D They are very sexy!
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Nice set. How did you come to have them? Does she know you have them? Will you be giving them back to her? Any chance of seeing her wearing them after you've "treated" them? Thank you for sharing with us.
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

How did you manage to get your hands on your sil heels? Load them up good and dont clean anything!
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

Yes, nice set, very well worn... But if she lives in them, as you say, isn't she going to notice them missing? :oops:
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Yes please goo the Zu's
iluvemhigh

Post by iluvemhigh »

She brought them around when she heard we were thinking about having a garage sale, and wanted us to sell them for her. Fortunately for me, they didn't get sold at the sale......maybe I had something to do with that.....
So she won't miss them. It will be a sad day for me when they go. I'm finding it hard to get enough time alone with them, that's why there is such a delay with the heel-play and cumshot pics.
I have had a session a while ago with one pair, maybe I can post them, to get us all by....
iluvemhigh

Post by iluvemhigh »

wsh 1.JPG
wsh 2.JPG
wsh 6.JPG
wsh 14.JPG
wsh cs1.JPG
wsh cs2.JPG
wsh cs3.JPG
wsh cs4.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dazman

Post by dazman »

Dam you are one lucky guy wish I could also have a sniff. Great post man