Girlfriends Amazing Heel Collection. UPDATED

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lisa-Leather

Re: Girlfriends Amazing Heel Collection. UPDATED

Post by Lisa-Leather »

I absolutely love the first pair, they are very cute and sexy. I'm going to look for a pair myself.
fittester

Post by fittester »

Time for another pair. I was once told that these are the most comfortable pair she has had.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
guspop

Post by guspop »

Good job man
BlackTEK

Post by BlackTEK »

Ow man, it's some time since you posted (haven't been around here much), but these shoes are freaking hot!
Damn, could you show us some pics of your girl wearing them?

Wauw!
ninewestfan

Re: More of girlfriends sexy heels. UPDATED

Post by ninewestfan »

fittester wrote:I decided that it was time for another session and update, so I picked out these super sexy heels.
2012-07-29-234_1.jpg
Once again because of the hole size and the heel height, I need to get in before getting properly hard.
2012-07-29-232_1.jpg
2012-07-29-233_1.jpg
Since I like to have my balls in the shoe or to feel it rub against my sack, I decided to fuck one and shoot the other if possible.
2012-07-29-235_1.jpg
2012-07-29-237_1.jpg
Wow! Very nice! You should post some more pics here and send these to http://yourdicklooksgreatinthoseheels.com