Giving away a free pair of wedges...just pay shipping

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cuminmycloset

Giving away a free pair of wedges...just pay shipping

Post by cuminmycloset »

Hey boys,
I am going to be giving away a free pair of my heels. All you have to do is add me on yahoo IM or write me an email and I will add your name to the hat and do the drawing next tuesday the 22nd. If you win them you will ge them for free but u have to post pics of u fucking them too! I do have other heels for sale occasionally but this pair is for free
Enjoy!
phoselover

Re: Giving away a free pair of wedges...just pay shipping

Post by phoselover »

OMG!! I'd love the chance to own and get to fuck those wedges! You have one hell of an amazing body! :mrgreen:

Just sent you an email!
cuminmycloset

Post by cuminmycloset »

Getting closer to the drawing...
cuminmycloset

Post by cuminmycloset »

Ok the winner is L1NK. I will email you so you can work out shipping. Please post pics of you using my wedges here on the forum for all to see. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Hey guys! Audrey contacted me last week and asked if I would be interested in these wedges as she hasn't heard back from L1nk yet. I of course jumped at the offer and payed the shipping right away. I finally had time to take pics of these wedges yesterday and here are the pics. Thanks again Audrey and hope you like! Will update more pics later! :D
DSC05904.JPG
Love how the opening has plenty of room to fit in :)
DSC05906.JPG
DSC05908.JPG
DSC05909.JPG
DSC05911.JPG
DSC05912.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DanielleMoore

Post by DanielleMoore »

you're a busy boy ;-) Enjoy yourself. I wanted those shoes, but they didn't fit me. :-(
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

Incredible! What do they smell like? What size are they? Wow, thanks to both you and Audrey :D
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

DanielleMoore wrote:you're a busy boy ;-) Enjoy yourself. I wanted those shoes, but they didn't fit me. :-(
I am a busy horny boy!! But it's having such awesome ladies like yourselves that enjoy seeing this that really turns me on and keeps me busy! That sucks they wouldn't fit you as I'd have LOVED to see you wear them after I played with them! :twisted:
scuffshoe wrote:Incredible! What do they smell like? What size are they? Wow, thanks to both you and Audrey :D
They had a slight "foot" smell to them and I'm actually not sure on size.

Had a little more fun with them the other night :D
DSC05913.JPG
DSC05914.JPG
DSC05915.JPG
DSC05916.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Just some more fun with Audrey's wedges!! :) Whatcha think Audrey?!

They fit me so well :P
DSC05925.JPG
DSC05926.JPG
DSC05927.JPG
DSC05928.JPG
DSC05929.JPG
DSC05930.JPG
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Just thought I'd do a little update of Audrey's wedges! I'm actually thinking of passing these wedges onto another member that would love to cum all over Audrey's wedges! I think it'll be really hot to see someone else play with them! Just pay shipping like I did and you too can have fun with Audrey's wedges! :mrgreen:
DSC05975.JPG
DSC05976.JPG
DSC05977.JPG