BLACK PATENT HEELS IN CAR

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoesex

BLACK PATENT HEELS IN CAR

Post by Shoesex »

Hey everyone had another amazing shoe session today at WORK!! I work as a car valeter and detailer and couldn't believe my luck when this super sexy blonde drove in with her 4x4 and asked for a full exterior valet she was dressed in a perfect fitting trouser suit that was extremely tight fitting around the thighs and ass she looked perfect and then the unmistakable sound of clip clic high heel shoes!!!! I could only see they were patent point toed heels but the trousers hid the rest from view, she asked how long it would take so I told her about two hours max so she said ok I'll leave it with you and walked back to her car, when she came back with the keys I noticed there was no clic clip sound!!!!!! Ok no more story just action the pics speak for themselves and one thing I will mention is her size five feet must taste and smell amazing because the inside of those sexy still warm heels did!!!!!
Shoesex

Re: BLACK PATENT HEELS IN CAR

Post by Shoesex »

First pics!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoesex

Post by Shoesex »

The finishing pics! and yes I had to clean the heels real good before she got back but I did smear some cum right up into the point of the shoe so that her toes are stepping in my cum!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Bet your adrenaline was rushing :D I know mine would! Very hot pics and story!
cousspy

Post by cousspy »

this is awesome... that's quite the experience
latin10

Post by latin10 »

Wow, her heels are so hot!! Great opportunity and you made the most of it!! Good job!
ShoePollution

Post by ShoePollution »

Fan-fucking-tastic! Some guys have all the luck... the rest of us have your photos!
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

good effort buddy, love those heels, they look battered too. cant beat a pair of patent heels with cum all over them.
hopefully more chances like this will cum your way
:twisted:
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

Incredible! What did she do when she returned? Put them back on? What about the wet cum, 2 hrs isn't much time :D
Iluvpeeptoes

Post by Iluvpeeptoes »

What an opportunity and way to take advantage! Not much better than getting into the warm toe of a pump fresh off a pretty female foot. I like the fact you left your stuff up there for her to walk on. Thanks for sharing this great experience.