Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelluvr

Re: A new passtime

Post by heelluvr »

A super hottie with gorgeous suede pumps
Flaba

Post by Flaba »

FUCKING AWeSOME!!
boots1

Post by boots1 »

I've said it once and I'll say it again. This thread is awesome.........long live this thread. I have had some good luck myself on that site as well as spending a good deal of time with nothing to show for it. There are so many girls out there that know how sexy they are with their heels, flats or boots on. Some will show, but most girls on there get weirded out when you talk about shoes and such.
heelluvr

Post by heelluvr »

A random shot and then a coupe from a hot lil south korean girl.....didnt have sexy heels but was a fantastic chat. Was open to footplay and admitted she like to be manhandled and take cum on her face when she fucked
inyourheels

Post by inyourheels »

love these kind of pics!!! very cool!!! thanx, more pls
myst17

Post by myst17 »

Best post ever!
inmuned

Post by inmuned »

MOre pics of these post pleasee! its the best post i have see on the forum :D
MacNasty89

Post by MacNasty89 »

This is awesome iam gonna try this out for sure
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Please, put new image!!!!
shoeyorke82

Post by shoeyorke82 »

ozwe2002 wrote:some of the girls are a little young in those pics ya might want to be a little more careful who you link up with.
I made this very same point in the thread. I totally agree with you.

To the op you have edited your opening post. You said some of the girls look a little young but you weren't asking any questions.

This may seem like harmless fun for a lot of users on here but the fact is you are exposing yourself and performing sex acts in front of minors (yes some of them are clearly minors).

Btw mods I love shoesession and I am not trying to be an arsehole but this sort of thread does the site no favours at all.