First office raid

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelslider

Re: First office raid

Post by heelslider »

Geez, love the tan pumps, would love me a pair of jane debsters :twisted:
Loves Mary Janes, Courts, Flats, Pumps, Wedges.
Footjobs, Shoejobs, Shoecumming, CD (shoes and stockings only), Heels in bed ;)
wedgebandit

Post by wedgebandit »

It's been while since my last post, so I've got a few more exploits that I'm happy to share.

It was another late evening at work. There's a bit drought in office heels floating around, so I decided to do a bit of snoop around. I've noticed a hemp bag underneath this cute brunette's desk and decided to have a look. Low and behold I found these skanky tan and white strappy heeled sandals in them. My cock was massively turned on when I found these. Fucking jackpot!

I love the tan buckles and straps interwoven with the wider white straps. To top it off they had an ankle strap on them also. Fucking awesome! These are definitely this little slut's party heels. I couldn't see her wear these in the office (maybe casual Friday perhaps, after work drinks?!). Anyway the lure to shoot my load onto them was too great and it was a pleasure to smother my load on the toes of them. I only wish her painted toes were in them.... At least my cum was going to leave a nice stain onn the leather straps and sole.

More exploits to come....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
junglist

Post by junglist »

those tan and white strappy heels are very sexy. Love your work man. Keep it up!
Wedgecreamer

Post by Wedgecreamer »

you must show us now faces and feet of the sluts who are now wearing your cum on their toes.
junglist

Post by junglist »

Wedgecreamer wrote:you must show us now faces and feet of the sluts who are now wearing your cum on their toes.
Yes, I second that. It would be the next relevant step :)
hiheelluver

Post by hiheelluver »

I am loving this post... this is some hot shit damn... like a candy store!!! keep it going lol!!
fandefootjob

Post by fandefootjob »

very nice but have she wear it after that?
wedgebandit

Post by wedgebandit »

The hits keep coming!

I'd spied these fucking hot blue suede stilletos underneath the party slut's desk the other day and was totally blown away by the chrome stilleto heel it had. Almost made me cream my pants when I saw them. So when the opportunity arose I couldn't resist grabbing them and fucking the shit out of them. The chrome stiletto was such a huge turn on that it made me blow a nice thick load in them and also over the suede. That shit is definitely going to stain...

I hoping she keeps leaving me some of her quality talent!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wedgebandit

Post by wedgebandit »

I've had these photos for a while but it taken until to now to finally upload them.

Unfortunately this brunette skank has moved floors, but she was one of my regular sources for quality heels. Before she moved, she had left these hot red Novo pumps with a cute black ribbon underneath her desk for me to rape.

They were almost virgin when fuck the shit out of them. I gave them a good hiding by blow a nice thick load in the sole. I love how my cum is really stands out over the black soles. That in itself in a massive turn on!
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

wowww friend!
very exciting pics!
did you have new opportunity to chek out those blue sexy pumps and those red again?
to see what your dried cum became after she wear them?
tks a lot...keep posting and if possible, updating some shoes you cum again!
tks!!!