First office raid

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hiheelluver

Re: First office raid

Post by hiheelluver »

NICCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY AROUND I REALLY LIKE THIS POST!!!!
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

You are so lucky (about 50 times over)! Congrats!
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Very hot!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I work in a warehouse. No fancy footwear to speak of, but the girls do leave their purses in see-through lockers. I go into the lockerroom and spy the nice bags. Wish i had the master key so i could jizz a few of them!
ilovepursesandpumps

wedgebandit wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:32 am Sorry friends, its been a while since I last posted some of my epic shoe cumming photos.

Anyway here's a set I did recently on pair of tan pumps I found underneath some skanks desk. I love how my cum hangs off the bow of her filthy pumps.

Enjoy....
Great shot, kid! That was one in a million! The lovely jizz hanging off the bow of that pump is the epitome of awesomeness!!
ilovepursesandpumps

wedgebandit wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:06 am I've had these photos for a while but it taken until to now to finally upload them.

Unfortunately this brunette skank has moved floors, but she was one of my regular sources for quality heels. Before she moved, she had left these hot red Novo pumps with a cute black ribbon underneath her desk for me to rape.

They were almost virgin when fuck the shit out of them. I gave them a good hiding by blow a nice thick load in the sole. I love how my cum is really stands out over the black soles. That in itself in a massive turn on!
I am on ebay and other sites, trying to find a pair of hot pumps like those red Novo pumps!! I love them! Sooo feminine!! I want a pair on my feets!!!
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Very Lucky guy. I love most of the pairs they left in the office and you was Lucky to cum over. Go on posting. I'm curious what beauties you'll have the opportunity to do in the future.
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Lovely!
Keep it up.
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted: