sister in law's sexy feet in flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Aldolover55

sister in law's sexy feet in flats

Post by Aldolover55 »

I was at the in law's tonight and my sil sat next to me and threw her sexy feet up on the counter so I covertly took out my cell and snapped a few pics... it was such a rush! my cock was so hard! I cant wait to get a chance to cum her shoes, the closest I got to cumming her shoes was about 6 months ago she borrowed a pair of my wifes jessica simpson heels one night when she went out and returned them the following afternoon needless to say I offered to take them upstairs and put them away :twisted: on my way up the stairs my face was burried in them smelling and licking them then when I got up there I went to work! lol it took me less then 2 minutes to cover those shoes in cum it felt so good! my heart was pounding out of my chest! when I finished I cleaned up and went back down like nothing happend :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lust_for_shoes

Re: sister in law's sexy feet in flats

Post by Lust_for_shoes »

Awesome!!
Haihiru Guy

Post by Haihiru Guy »

Nice! I'd love to spunk all over her feet in those!
austin77

Post by austin77 »

So hot! Where in PA are you located? Maybe we could meet up for a swap and some fun?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow she has some sexy legs and feet. I wouldn't be able to concentrate with her wearing those either. Especially with those black leggings. So hot!
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

VERY GOOD!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Very hot. YOu should ask her if she would like a few of your buddies to come over and take turns fucking her arches and shoes as she watches, pampering her and covering her feet. LOL

In NY, not too far, can meet and trade.
Adam_wm_IR_CUCK_UK

Post by Adam_wm_IR_CUCK_UK »

Very hot legs
shoespermer1

Post by shoespermer1 »

love leggings and flats
floplove

Post by floplove »

It's great to have some candid pics to view as you're pumping a load into her shoes!