Cum on my shoes collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, minni, sh03s, Mrs.HB, cumheels, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess

User avatar
gomezz
Posts: 754
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by gomezz » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:36 am

OH MY FUCKING GOTT! PLS more photos with this shoes, thanks :shock:

User avatar
NiceShoes
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:30 am
Location: North Carolina U.S
Contact:

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by NiceShoes » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:29 am

awsum pix and ty for postin them!! does your slave get to piss in any of them? if not ok plx keep postin!
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043

User avatar
phoselover
Posts: 786
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:24 pm
Location: GA

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by phoselover » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am

puledrinasexy wrote: The mules are well worn and I'm selling them. The white sandal are very special to make special game...take a look at te pic! ;-)
It's like they were just meant to be used like that! :mrgreen: Perfect! Very HOT!! Would also love to see other pics if you have them!

User avatar
rammento
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by rammento » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:28 am

puledrinasexy wrote:
rammento wrote: damn! they're amazing!! i'll be waiting for pics :P
Thank you dear! :-)
rammento wrote: okokok :P do you have got wooden mules? i love that kind of shoe..
Yes I have! But I have no time to shot a pic at all my new shoes! I think more than 50 pair!
rammento wrote: By watching you photo album i found these two pair.. fantastic.. can you shot a set?? thanks my darling :)
kisses
The mules are well worn and I'm selling them. The white sandal are very special to make special game...take a look at te pic! ;-)

Carissima! Worderful action!! you're a genius? ahah! can i see more please? :P

User avatar
rammento
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by rammento » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 am

phoselover wrote:
puledrinasexy wrote: The mules are well worn and I'm selling them. The white sandal are very special to make special game...take a look at te pic! ;-)
It's like they were just meant to be used like that! :mrgreen: Perfect! Very HOT!! Would also love to see other pics if you have them!
sure!! the mules well worn?? ti prego puledrina! :P

User avatar
puledrinasexy
Posts: 374
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:56 am
Location: Italia
Contact:

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by puledrinasexy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:38 am

NiceShoes wrote:awsum pix and ty for postin them!! does your slave get to piss in any of them? if not ok plx keep postin!
Hi! Thank you for your appreciatioN! No, he CAN'T piss on my shoes....for me the shoes are sacred (for REAL!!) and I don't want to damage them... Even if he cum on my shoes he has to clean them very well, with a cloth or with his tongue! :-)

User avatar
puledrinasexy
Posts: 374
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:56 am
Location: Italia
Contact:

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by puledrinasexy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:40 am

rammento wrote: sure!! the mules well worn?? ti prego puledrina! :P
Do you speak italian?!? :-)
Are you interested in my mules? Where do you live? I've shipped all over the world.... send me a PM if you want...

User avatar
rammento
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by rammento » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:42 pm

puledrinasexy wrote:
rammento wrote: sure!! the mules well worn?? ti prego puledrina! :P
Do you speak italian?!? :-)
Are you interested in my mules? Where do you live? I've shipped all over the world.... send me a PM if you want...

Yess my darling, I'M italian 8) and i have many request for you.. ;-)

User avatar
Slingbackshoes
Posts: 640
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by Slingbackshoes » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:58 pm

puledrinasexy wrote:
NiceShoes wrote:awsum pix and ty for postin them!! does your slave get to piss in any of them? if not ok plx keep postin!
Hi! Thank you for your appreciatioN! No, he CAN'T piss on my shoes....for me the shoes are sacred (for REAL!!) and I don't want to damage them... Even if he cum on my shoes he has to clean them very well, with a cloth or with his tongue! :-)
Do you really make him clean the cummed shoes with his tongue? Does he swallow then?

User avatar
Slingbackshoes
Posts: 640
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by Slingbackshoes » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:00 pm

puledrinasexy wrote:
rammento wrote: damn! they're amazing!! i'll be waiting for pics :P
Thank you dear! :-)
rammento wrote: okokok :P do you have got wooden mules? i love that kind of shoe..
Yes I have! But I have no time to shot a pic at all my new shoes! I think more than 50 pair!
rammento wrote: By watching you photo album i found these two pair.. fantastic.. can you shot a set?? thanks my darling :)
kisses
The mules are well worn and I'm selling them. The white sandal are very special to make special game...take a look at te pic! ;-)
Great picture, and the hole perfectly fits his size, simply great!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 189 074, giuseppeh, lezappeur, osk and 45 guests