Cum on my shoes collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

scuffshoe

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by scuffshoe »

I love your comments on the pics Sara, very creative :D
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

bentheel wrote:Sara... please please... second round on those Estrada black satin beauties!
Awesome! Love satin!
Mmmh...how many request.. I think we have to arrange a new session! ;-)
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

scuffshoe wrote:I love your comments on the pics Sara, very creative :D
Ah ah! The real creative things are the shoes! I love the million of shape, colors and details of my shoes!
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

rammento wrote: damn! they're amazing!! i'll be waiting for pics :P
I know! But if they don't fit me, I will sell them to a shoe lover...so it's not a pity! ;-)
Well....while I'm arranging a new shot-session, I will post the other pics of the 2nd session!
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

The second shoecum session, for the 8 times record, is not ended! So here are the other pics! Round 5:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bentheel

Post by bentheel »

puledrinasexy wrote:
bentheel wrote:Sara... please please... second round on those Estrada black satin beauties!
Awesome! Love satin!
Mmmh...how many request.. I think we have to arrange a new session! ;-)

Yesssssssss
You have so many amazing shoes that i think the requests will never stop lol
:twisted: :twisted:

Maybe you could do this one then... 8)
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r54 ... te_049.jpg

very pointy and shiny!
rammento

Post by rammento »

puledrinasexy wrote:
I know! But if they don't fit me, I will sell them to a shoe lover...so it's not a pity! ;-)
Well....while I'm arranging a new shot-session, I will post the other pics of the 2nd session!
okokok :P do you have got wooden mules? i love that kind of shoe..

By watching you photo album i found these two pair.. fantastic.. can you shot a set?? thanks my darling :)
kisses

L.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SystemError

Post by SystemError »

I like the idea Puledrina, but can you provide a gallery with your shoes? The website you gave us in the first post doesn't work anymore.
As I see you have wonderful shoes, and I would love to see some of them cummed on... Thank you in advance.
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

SystemError wrote:I like the idea Puledrina, but can you provide a gallery with your shoes? The website you gave us in the first post doesn't work anymore.
As I see you have wonderful shoes, and I would love to see some of them cummed on... Thank you in advance.
Yes it's true...I don't have my website anymore (/interfree.it) but now I have a photobucket that is quite the same! But more simple for me to update! Have a look now! See the URL on the bottom.... ;-)
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

Thank you dear! :-)
rammento wrote: okokok :P do you have got wooden mules? i love that kind of shoe..
Yes I have! But I have no time to shot a pic at all my new shoes! I think more than 50 pair!
rammento wrote: By watching you photo album i found these two pair.. fantastic.. can you shot a set?? thanks my darling :)
kisses
The mules are well worn and I'm selling them. The white sandal are very special to make special game...take a look at te pic! ;-)