Cum on my shoes collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelfucker

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by heelfucker »

puledrinasexy wrote:...if we are together, I ask him to clean out very well my shoes. But he's used to leave his cum inside my shoes if he's alone. In this case I usually get very angry.....
:D

Thanks!
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

puledrinasexy wrote:
scarecrow wrote:Wow! :) great job with the white Guess Sandals. This heels are so slutty, i think they deserve another load ;) bring them back to your slave :p would also be great to see you wearing them afterwards ;)
Thank you for your appreciation...my slave balls are now empty! :mrgreen:
I don't like to use two times the same shoes....I have so many shoes!! Enjoy the last shoejob....4 cum in a few hours is not a record, but this time is enough!

Kisses
Sara
Hi lovely,

It's perfeclty right, his balls MUST be empty.Furthermore his cock should be hurting because of too much loving your heels and begging you not to let it get hard again...this is his task because you are the domina (donna) to receive all the respect and worship.
He is like a bee producing cum for nourishing queens shoes and living for that because you are so precious.
He MUST be happy and extremely grateful for feeling the light pain in producing cum. Only for YOU, only for your High Heels.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

puledrinasexy wrote:
ony wrote:very nice, exciting cumshot! did you let his cum dry or you lick it after? :D
Oh no...he must lick all his cum everytime he cum on my shoes! I accept only small drop, I don't like sticky cum under my feet! But I like the cum smell inside my shoes! :-)
It must be a very tough issue to lick his cum.I mean he must love those heels and your feet very much for doing that.

I have to admit that I have done this twice or three times in the past, even it sounds incredible.But the heels, the feet and the girls and the situation were so good that I accepted the challenge. At the end I succeded doing that even because I used a technique: the same used doing STOP-AND-GO during sex I interrupted cumming in the sandal (not easy) but I still kept much cum in me, not having a full orgasm and this kept me still horny - even if the sandal was well creamed - and so I could taste, lick and also swallow in a "horny state". It is crazy but I must admit that it was very sexy and pleasant, I liked the strange taste and aftertaste and also because in one case one girl after seeing this immediately ordered me not to lick further and to kiss her istead.Interestingly all 3 girls were very happy and somehow grateful to me which opened a deeper relationship.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Please get a pair drenched and squish around in them for the day for us......love to see the after-pics!!....thank you so much for your contributions.
louis c

Post by louis c »

Imagethis ones. most of your shoes don't seem to be that high. these are perfect. btw if i may ask a personal question, what is your shoe size?
i wish i could find girls as understanding as you. although i prefer their feet in the shoes.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

wow, great shoe collection! i'd like to see you wear some of those shoes with cum stains outside.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Oh hell yes, we cant let this thread die, more of your beautiful shoes, feet and legs please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

Lyxx wrote:Hey Sara, if you are still playing this game, I'd like to see those cummed in hard: Image
Oh, my Zara Blue patent pump....very nice shoes! Ok, I'll put these shoes in his boxer next time! ;-)
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

folkdanceshoe wrote:Now for the bootlovers! Please make him cum 3 times on these boots!
1. onto them
2. into them
3. On the soles
I'm sorry but I sold these boots... :-(
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

louis c wrote:this ones. most of your shoes don't seem to be that high. these are perfect. btw if i may ask a personal question, what is your shoe size?
i wish i could find girls as understanding as you. although i prefer their feet in the shoes.
Wow, these are my highest heels, without platform. These are hand made shoes, in sweet and soft leather....I love this pair! My other shoes are 10-12-14 cm high...but I have some heels with 6-8cm heels too, because I wear high heels ever day, so I can't buy only 5"-6" heels! :-)

Sara