Cum on my shoes collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gomezz

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by gomezz »

OH MY FUCKING GOTT! PLS more photos with this shoes, thanks :shock:
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

awsum pix and ty for postin them!! does your slave get to piss in any of them? if not ok plx keep postin!
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

puledrinasexy wrote: The mules are well worn and I'm selling them. The white sandal are very special to make special game...take a look at te pic! ;-)
It's like they were just meant to be used like that! :mrgreen: Perfect! Very HOT!! Would also love to see other pics if you have them!
rammento

Post by rammento »

puledrinasexy wrote:
rammento wrote: damn! they're amazing!! i'll be waiting for pics :P
Thank you dear! :-)
rammento wrote: okokok :P do you have got wooden mules? i love that kind of shoe..
Yes I have! But I have no time to shot a pic at all my new shoes! I think more than 50 pair!
rammento wrote: By watching you photo album i found these two pair.. fantastic.. can you shot a set?? thanks my darling :)
kisses
The mules are well worn and I'm selling them. The white sandal are very special to make special game...take a look at te pic! ;-)

Carissima! Worderful action!! you're a genius? ahah! can i see more please? :P
rammento

Post by rammento »

phoselover wrote:
puledrinasexy wrote: The mules are well worn and I'm selling them. The white sandal are very special to make special game...take a look at te pic! ;-)
It's like they were just meant to be used like that! :mrgreen: Perfect! Very HOT!! Would also love to see other pics if you have them!
sure!! the mules well worn?? ti prego puledrina! :P
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

NiceShoes wrote:awsum pix and ty for postin them!! does your slave get to piss in any of them? if not ok plx keep postin!
Hi! Thank you for your appreciatioN! No, he CAN'T piss on my shoes....for me the shoes are sacred (for REAL!!) and I don't want to damage them... Even if he cum on my shoes he has to clean them very well, with a cloth or with his tongue! :-)
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

rammento wrote: sure!! the mules well worn?? ti prego puledrina! :P
Do you speak italian?!? :-)
Are you interested in my mules? Where do you live? I've shipped all over the world.... send me a PM if you want...
rammento

Post by rammento »

puledrinasexy wrote:
rammento wrote: sure!! the mules well worn?? ti prego puledrina! :P
Do you speak italian?!? :-)
Are you interested in my mules? Where do you live? I've shipped all over the world.... send me a PM if you want...

Yess my darling, I'M italian 8) and i have many request for you.. ;-)
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

puledrinasexy wrote:
NiceShoes wrote:awsum pix and ty for postin them!! does your slave get to piss in any of them? if not ok plx keep postin!
Hi! Thank you for your appreciatioN! No, he CAN'T piss on my shoes....for me the shoes are sacred (for REAL!!) and I don't want to damage them... Even if he cum on my shoes he has to clean them very well, with a cloth or with his tongue! :-)
Do you really make him clean the cummed shoes with his tongue? Does he swallow then?
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

puledrinasexy wrote:
rammento wrote: damn! they're amazing!! i'll be waiting for pics :P
Thank you dear! :-)
rammento wrote: okokok :P do you have got wooden mules? i love that kind of shoe..
Yes I have! But I have no time to shot a pic at all my new shoes! I think more than 50 pair!
rammento wrote: By watching you photo album i found these two pair.. fantastic.. can you shot a set?? thanks my darling :)
kisses
The mules are well worn and I'm selling them. The white sandal are very special to make special game...take a look at te pic! ;-)
Great picture, and the hole perfectly fits his size, simply great!!