Girly-Boys and their shoes need love as well

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Girly-Boys and their shoes need love as well

Post by shoddy90 »

Is there anything better than seeing shoes and heels being loved? I found some videos with Girly-Boys/TV's enjoying their shoes. While there have been some relevant posts placed on the board, posters always feel obliged to add a "male content" warning so I thought a new thread would make it easier for posters and viewers alike to post as they wish and appreciate.
The idea is for anything CD, GB etc. - footwear related, even just sexy GB's shod appropriately of course!
Anyone want to see or have similar to share?
2.jpg
4.jpg
7.jpg
a.jpg
b.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:59 am, edited 8 times in total.
luvnylon69

Re: Girly- Boys love shoes as well

Post by luvnylon69 »

amazing!
yellowfellow3

Post by yellowfellow3 »

these part of a video?
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmm it must be wonderful when you can wear every day sexy high heels in public. than you are in a public toilet you can fuck your own shoe and put the cum filled shoe on and you can walk in public as a sexy girl with cum in shoe!!

not really for this forum but imagine that a girl- boy walk with sexy high heels and she know the full day when she come home she will burn her sexy shoes.
wonderful
heelburner1
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

Thanks for posting the photos - love them!!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi heelburner1(o.cal) you are a very kinky boy but what a delightfull idea! but if in a toilet then why not a piss as well?
Not sure about burning a nice pair of shoes though, I think I would like to at least pleasure someone else with them before that perhaps have a bukkake or group piss session or two with them and then if there were two pairs the same and those were past their best then it may be time for a shoebeque!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi yellowfellow3, I think these were taken from vids but I only found the photos. If anyone does find them we would all be obliged for links.
killeranklestraps

Post by killeranklestraps »

Very hot!

I could be tempted by a hot Girly-Boy myself, extremely arousing! :twisted:
I don't care about brands, if a shoe fits.....
KorkojenOrja

Post by KorkojenOrja »

heelburner1(o.cal) wrote:mmm it must be wonderful when you can wear every day sexy high heels in public. than you are in a public toilet you can fuck your own shoe and put the cum filled shoe on and you can walk in public as a sexy girl with cum in shoe!!
Oh yeas, never thought about that! Would be awesome to change bodeis with one of the girly boys for a few days. :o

Post by 05913812 »

Thanks for posting that and introducing me to Ashley George; she's beautiful!

Have some Hazel Tucker: